Askren vs Lawler was originally scheduled for next week

Quote for the sake of future entertainment. ..

Don't get me wrong I'm a fan of Lawler too but he is going to have a rough night

Fingers crossed that usman decisions Woodley. Them askren beats usman and Dana needs to eat some very large crow

Definitely make sure you don't forget the quote. Bookmark the thread. Put it in a text file as well. It's a big one.

giphy.gif

Dana eating crow is always welcome though.

Definitely make sure you don't forget the quote. Bookmark the thread. Put it in a text file as well. It's a big one.

giphy.gif

Dana eating crow is always welcome though.

Lawler has been taken down 20 times since joining the UFC again. He's also on the decline. Pre June 2015 Lawler could probably stay standing long enough to do some serious damage

Now? It will look like what askren did to lima

meh. Robbie since usada is a shadow of the fighter that destroyed rory.
I suspect rory was right about robbie and his peds. we will never know the truth.
Could have been the juice
Could have been the rough fights he was in wearing him out
I don't know

Lawler has been taken down 20 times since joining the UFC again. He's also on the decline. Pre June 2015 Lawler could probably stay standing long enough to do some serious damage

Now? It will look like what askren did to lima

I'm just having fun. Obviously I don't know what to expect from Robbie, especially after the surgery and layoff. It will be an interesting fight, it's hard to make any kind of prediction at this point in both of their careers. Personally I'm just hoping for some classic Lawler violence.

I'm just having fun. Obviously I don't know what to expect from Robbie, especially after the surgery and layoff. It will be an interesting fight, it's hard to make any kind of prediction at this point in both of their careers. Personally I'm just hoping for some classic Lawler violence.

Me too, like i stated I am a fan of Lawler

The challenge here is askren will not stand and bang with Lawler like Rory did.

Lawler actually has a fairly low tdd for the welterweight division. Usually he gets back up pretty quick but won't do so against askren

Me too, like i stated I am a fan of Lawler

The challenge here is askren will not stand and bang with Lawler like Rory did.

Lawler actually has a fairly low tdd for the welterweight division. Usually he gets back up pretty quick but won't do so against askren

We'll see how it goes, it will be interesting. Trying to be certain of anything at this point doesn't make too much sense imho but to each their own.

Old Lawler would beat this bum chicken tearer, but he is injured and, well, old. Askren is an opportunist, when he gets someone real good will be indoctrinated, worse than Luis Sapo did to him. Luis Sapo... A complete unknown who ragdolled him easily until a criminal eyepoke. Askren is a complete nobody and now on UFC will be proved. War opponents!

Old Lawler would beat this bum chicken tearer, but he is injured and, well, old. Askren is an opportunist, when he gets someone real good will be indoctrinated, worse than Luis Sapo did to him. Luis Sapo... A complete unknown who ragdolled him easily until a criminal eyepoke. Askren is a complete nobody and now on UFC will be proved. War opponents!

Another idiot who knows nothing about what happened with Luis Santos .... shocking (his nickname is Sapo, not his last name dumbass)

2 minute fight, Santos a guy that is known for being strong in the first round was in his first 5 rounder in 76 fights. Santos landed nothing clean and the eyepoke has been analysed on here 100 times and was purely accidental.

Askren shot for multiple takedowns which Santos shrugged off which is exactly what askren expected. If the fight would have lasted more than 2 minutes, Santos would have gassed and askren would have subbed him in the later rounds

Interesting fact, of Santos' 11 losses (only two of which are from guys anyone would even recognize) 9 of them came in later rounds as Santos gassed. The other two were both tko at the end of round one, actually they were both called at 5:00 of the fights by his corner. Care to ask why? I guarantee you have never seen either fight. It's because Santos could not get up off his stool in either fight due to exhaustion.... Corner stoppage end of round 1 twice...

Santos doesn't have a single top 15 win during his entire career. The best guy he ever beat was over a much declining Dan Hornbuckle in Bellator and that was a snoozefest after the first round.

The lack of knowledge of new members for fighters and events outside the UFC is pretty funny

Another idiot who knows nothing about what happened with Luis Santos .... shocking (his nickname is Sapo, not his last name dumbass)

2 minute fight, Santos a guy that is known for being strong in the first round was in his first 5 rounder in 76 fights. Santos landed nothing clean and the eyepoke has been analysed on here 100 times and was purely accidental.

Askren shot for multiple takedowns which Santos shrugged off which is exactly what askren expected. If the fight would have lasted more than 2 minutes, Santos would have gassed and askren would have subbed him in the later rounds

Interesting fact, of Santos' 11 losses (only two of which are from guys anyone would even recognize) 9 of them came in later rounds as Santos gassed. The other two were both tko at the end of round one, actually they were both called at 5:00 of the fights by his corner. Care to ask why? I guarantee you have never seen either fight. It's because Santos could not get up off his stool in either fight due to exhaustion.... Corner stoppage end of round 1 twice...

Santos doesn't have a single top 15 win during his entire career. The best guy he ever beat was over a much declining Dan Hornbuckle in Bellator and that was a snoozefest after the first round.

The lack of knowledge of new members for fighters and events outside the UFC is pretty funny
ouch...preach brother

ouch...preach brother

Sometimes its necessary... Too many noobs on this site talking mindless shit without having a clue what they are talking about.

I love how he described Santos as a "nobody" and yet the guy fought in Bellator, WEC, One FC, XFC, Amazon Fights, and about a dozen other orgs. He thinks the guy is a nobody because he has never watched a fight outside of UFC=MMA...

The MMA universe hasn't stopped laughing at Ben Askren's a-level-wit: His Real Name is Marty stoyrline, whatever that was about.

SparklingAmusingGuineafowl-small.gif

OilyPersonalAustraliansilkyterrier-small.gif

ForcefulFlusteredFinnishspitz-max-1mb.gif

After all this humiliation - a nobody ragdolling a "phenomenal" wrestler -, the criminal eyepoke. After all, Askren would not allow Sapo to continue humiliating him in his own game:
AfraidUnkemptIrishwaterspaniel-small.gif

Here we can see better all the action until the eyepoke.

Well, no need to explain anything. Askren is a bum and overrated, chicken tearer, and fighting in UFC will be proved. Soon. Can't wait.

And you, fan of a bum... Cry is free.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Rumor is Robbie is hurt and that's why Askren ramped up the Twitter talk on Colby and Marty From Nebraska.

By pushing it back further it gives Robbie time to heal. Or it's an elborate scam to get Askren's hopes up and forever keep him on the shelf as the ultimate petty revenge.

Robbie being hurt isn't a good sign at all. IMO, he's already at least halfway to Condit-Land, especially after the ACL injury. And while it pains me to say it, he hasn't looked nearly as good post-USADA. Lawler vs. Condit was the twilight fight for both, kind of like Chuck vs. Wand.

SparklingAmusingGuineafowl-small.gif

OilyPersonalAustraliansilkyterrier-small.gif

ForcefulFlusteredFinnishspitz-max-1mb.gif

After all this humiliation - a nobody ragdolling a "phenomenal" wrestler -, the criminal eyepoke. After all, Askren would not allow Sapo to continue humiliating him in his own game:
AfraidUnkemptIrishwaterspaniel-small.gif

Here we can see better all the action until the eyepoke.

Well, no need to explain anything. Askren is a bum and overrated, chicken tearer, and fighting in UFC will be proved. Soon. Can't wait.

And you, fan of a bum... Cry is free.
tenor.gif

I feel like I should have used smaller words for you

The gifs you posted were virtually the entire fight....

Second, you clearly have no clue what "Ragdolling" means. Shucking off takedowns is not ragdolling...

Third and finally, last I checked fights last longer than 2 minutes. In this instance there were 23 more whole minutes in which the fight would have continued. When Santos inevitably gassed (And he has in many of those fights that you clearly never watched), it would have been over. He was so eager to fight Askren again, he refused to fight him with a 20 pound weight advantage that Askren agreed to.

I posted facts about Santos and used posted gifs from a two minute fight.

I feel like I am talking to one of the idiots I helped to get banned from Sherdog.

Also what the fuck is a chicken tearer? Maybe english is not your first language?

Back