Ask some of life's... silly, dumb, intriguing, strange... unanswered questions?

Why is life so organized, yet so random at the same time? Is it possible there is an all powerful entity out there, but they have the personality of the joker?

Why do we say "bye bye"... but not "hi hi"?

Why?
If you say bye bye, I wouldn't mind if you slip and fall onto a razor sharp bed of piranha teeth covered in HIV positive blood. I kinda find it redumnant.

( =

Did Roman paramedics refer to IV's as 4's?

The answer to your first question is "Because we, as a race, love triangles." Even the ancient Greeks knew that.

Did you know that before ancient man invented the wheel, they tried the same concept but with triangles? And that is how the first plow was invented.

When I cut diagonally, I usually start eating from the corner, I think.

Hmm. Give me a little while I will figure this all out

How does Teflon stick to the pan if nothing sticks to Teflon?

Yes the tree falling in the woods with nothing around to hear it still makes a sound. Dumb question imo.

Q: What came first the chicklen or the egg?

A: Bacteria.

Incorrect bro.

Though bacteria may come first chronologically, it is not an option.

Similar to answer "what comes first, 4 or 7?" With "1"

do dogs know their owners names?

When do you capitalize Earth? Or is it when do you capitalize earth? As it turns out, knowing when to capitalize earth and when not to capitalize earth is a common mistake even among native speakers of English. Then once you understand the rule there are also idioms that follow their own rule such as "down to earth", "what on earth", etc.

Here is a short explanation that I think you'll likely find boring as fuck but you will be the better for it.

When it comes to writing, this common English word confuses many native speakers who aren’t sure whether to use Earth or earth. Why is this an issue? Earth can be either a proper noun or a common noun. In English, proper nouns (nouns which signify a particular person, place, or thing) are capitalized. Following this rule, when Earth is discussed as a specific planet or celestial body, it is capitalized: It takes six to eight months to travel from Earth to Mars. When Earth is a proper noun, the is usually omitted.

When you are talking about the ground or soil as a surface or stratum, then you must lowercase the word: The archaeologists excavated the earth at the site. It is acceptable to leave earth lowercase and use the with earth if you are talking about it as the planet we live on: The earth rotates on its axis. Keep in mind that idioms follow their own rules. Down to earth, what on earth, and move heaven and earth do not capitalize the planet, and four corners of the earth or salt of the earth take the definite article. Also note, there is a town called Earth, Texas. Since it’s a proper noun, it is always capitalized.

http://blog.dictionary.com/earth/

Why is life so organized, yet so random at the same time? Is it possible there is an all powerful entity out there, but they have the personality of the joker?

Considering Batman is just as crazy as the Joker (with just as unreachable a goal,) maybe the personality is more like Bill Finger: made them both what they are but shafted out of the accolades.

I think the most important question to answer, is the universe infinite?

If so, then you can just imagine the possibilities, an infinite universe means an infinite number of our Suns, infinite solar systems, infinite planet Earths, infinite copies of you, me, living through an infinite number of lifetimes, each one either slightly or massively different from the other an infinite number of times.

I imagine the answer is probably no, but still interesting to think about.

Q: What came first the chicklen or the egg?

I believe that question has been answered for a while:

The egg came first, but it was laid by an animal who was not yet a chicken.

Evolution baby!

How can a door be ajar?

If I die with a ton of maxed out credit cards, do I win?

do dogs know their owners names?

I used to have a cat that knew people's names. We never trained her to do it, we just realized at one point that if you said someone's name she would look at that person. She was a smart cat.

Why do movies portray main actors driving 60's/70's/early 80's based cars and everyone else drives normal up to date cars in every fricken movie starting from 90's on up?

Don't believe me just watch any film clips 90's on up with cars in it.

Back