Ask some of life's... silly, dumb, intriguing, strange... unanswered questions?

Ace of Spade

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ask some of those questions you come across in life that might seem dumb, silly, intriguing ect... but you still haven't got a good answer to the question.

1. Why does a sandwich "Cut in half" seem to taste better than one not cut in half?

3NktOfa.jpg

2. Why does cold water in a "Glass" container seem to taste better than cold water in a plastic container?

8plvLKC.jpg

3. If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?

u0sd3WG.jpg

Add on....

Yes the tree falling in the woods with nothing around to hear it still makes a sound. Dumb question imo.

Q: What came first the chicklen or the egg?

A: Bacteria.

how long will a clump of grass live?

I think the sandwich thing is it is just easier to eat when its cut in half... I think canned Ginger ale taste better then when its in a bottle... your third questions is good..no idea.. Nothing?

Is there any social benefit to the constant social interaction online forums or facebook provide?

Why does it seem like most girls with big tits have no ass... and most girls with fat asses have small tits?

Why?

Why does it seem like most girls with big tits have no ass... and most girls with fat asses have small tits?

Why?

Higher testosterone->More Muscle->Larger Ass less of secondary female characteristics such as breasts

Higher estrogen->More secondary sexual characteristics

I just made that up, you should google and get back to us.

when signing up for something online, and requires your birthdate - why does the date selection include the current year? Are that many 3 day year olds signing up for gmail?

If you were standing in waste deep snow and lightning struck 20 yards away would it kill you?

Why is most everyone except me an asshole.

If you become Katilyn like Bruce Jenner did and have sex with women, are you considered a lesbian?

The sandwich cut in half tastes better because you start eating it from the middle, at the good part.

The answer to your first question is "Because we, as a race, love triangles." Even the ancient Greeks knew that.

2. Why does cold water in a "Glass" container seem to taste better than cold water in a plastic container?

8plvLKC.jpg
It doesn't "seem" to taste better, it tastes better. Plastic tastes like shit. So does a tin can. Both leave their taste to the water. Glass doesn't taste much like anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back