Social Asian American rejected from 16/18 colleges despite 4.2 GPA and 1590 SAT score.

Oris79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Stanley Zhong, 18, is a 2023 graduate of Gunn High School in Palo Alto.

Despite earning 3.97 unweighted and 4.42 weighted GPA, scoring 1590 out of 1600 on the SAT's and founding his own e-signing startup RabbitSign in sophomore year, he was rejected by 16 out of the 18 colleges he applied to.

But shortly after the wave of rejections, he was offered a full-time software engineering role by Google, one of the world's top tech companies.

https://abc7news.com/stanley-zhong-college-rejected-teen-full-time-job-google-admissions/13890332/

This is what racism looks like, and it's the left which is cheer leading it on. We all know who the college made room for instead. Any Asian-American who supports today's democrat party is a self hating clown.

Someone posted polling #'s one time and apparently the majority of asian americans support this, which is surprising.

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Stanley Zhong, 18, is a 2023 graduate of Gunn High School in Palo Alto.

Despite earning 3.97 unweighted and 4.42 weighted GPA, scoring 1590 out of 1600 on the SAT's and founding his own e-signing startup RabbitSign in sophomore year, he was rejected by 16 out of the 18 colleges he applied to.

But shortly after the wave of rejections, he was offered a full-time software engineering role by Google, one of the world's top tech companies.

https://abc7news.com/stanley-zhong-college-rejected-teen-full-time-job-google-admissions/13890332/

This is what racism looks like, and it's the left which is cheer leading it on. We all know who the college made room for instead. Any Asian-American who supports today's democrat party is a self hating clown.

82gvg4.jpg

For real though, that's pretty messed up. It's not like this kid is just a book nerd. He also started a company.

We all know America's elementary and secondary education are shit, but traditionally the top colleges are cream of the crop. If we dumb down the top colleges what do we really have? The brain drain has already started. A lot of the top international college students have returned to their home country after college, whereas in the past they'll stay and contribute to this country

have you made a single thread that wasn't some race baiting bullshit?

Write a trauma essay about how you've overcome trauma in your vast 18 years of life (that you probably spent a good amount studying in) so that some overpaid idiot academic middleman can judge whether he likes you enough to let you go hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt so you can get a piece of paper that has lost all value. Oh and try being a minority, but make sure you are the right kind of minority.

Which part of the story is bullshit?
If you are referring to me I wasn't claiming the story was bullshit, I was claiming a poll that showed Asians are OK with being denied college is bullshit.

"Polls are largely bullshit"

You also left out this part "On the other hand, about three-quarters of all Asian adults (76%) say race or ethnicity should not factor into college admissions decisions."

I'm not sure how you reconcile that with 53% supporting AA, but I didn't actually read that part.

There must be a study that shows Asian Americans are less susceptible to indoctrination and therefor are considered less desirable by these radicalized Universities.

I'm not sure how you reconcile that with 53% supporting AA, but I didn't actually read that part.
*EDIT*

Sorry I got my math all confused this article is very misleading.

When taking ALL Asians into account (those who know what AA is and don't), 76% say they do not support race based admissions.

That's the only number you need to look at.

Last edited:
Sounds like bullshit.. you would have to see his application to see where he fucked up.

Back