Asia Argento accuses Fast and the Furious director Rob Cohen of sexual Assault

Not the first time relationships have ruined a person. Now that I'm pushing forty I meet way more people that are jaded and bitter and filled with toxic baggage.

But no matter what we say, we never stop looking for love.

Just the fact that you know they were grinding on each other and shit during practice. You could imagine exactly the way the cheating started. Poor guy.

Just the fact that you know they were grinding on each other and shit during practice. You could imagine exactly the way the cheating started. Poor guy.
Yeah but what can you do. Dating is such a minefield especially as you start aging. A lot of people saying they don't believe in love or monogamy anymore, with obvious sadness behind their eyes.

We all lie about it, but a lot of people are waiting for someone to come along and change their mind. Being in love, or even just thinking you are, is so exhilarating. The ultimate natural high. Even if we suspect it won't end well we all keep chasing it.

<Fedor23>

Anthony Bourdain gets a tattoo to match up with a previous tattoo. Ottavia smiles real big and looks cute, but she doesn't have anything to say or contribute to the episode. It's apparent she is only on camera because Anthony is smitten with her and wants her to be seen with him.
He was totally smitten, the two books of his I read, he was far more whimsical llye by the seat of your pants. He changed with her.

He was totally smitten, the two books of his I read, he was far more whimsical llye by the seat of your pants. He changed with her.

Actually Ottavia was a positive influence on Anthony in general. She gave him a daughter, a family. She encouraged him to exercise and get healthy. He started doing jiu-jitsu because of Ottavia and, like her, became obsessed with training.

We can speculate endlessly about why they separated. But relationships are complicated. From what some have said, Anthony prioritized his work and travel for his TV show over spending time at home in NYC with Ottavia and their kid. It's a mistake to place blame.

Yeah but what can you do. Dating is such a minefield especially as you start aging. A lot of people saying they don't believe in love or monogamy anymore, with obvious sadness behind their eyes.

We all lie about it, but a lot of people are waiting for someone to come along and change their mind. Being in love, or even just thinking you are, is so exhilarating. The ultimate natural high. Even if we suspect it won't end well we all keep chasing it.

<Fedor23>

I cheat first so I have the upper hand.

C6rgNfWVoAAxn5s.jpg

Neither of these guys is Eddie, but you get the picture....

Ottavia-Busia-Feet-3506120.jpg

I have seen that happen to guys like Bourdain before. Ugly funny looking dudes that went most of their lives not getting any. Then they get some sort of success and gold digging women come along and fuck their worlds up.

Nah, Anthony Bourdain never had trouble getting women's attention. He was a rock star chef even in his 20s and 30s. He had a bad boy rep in the culinary world.

There was something else going on with him that led to his suicide. Like I said, existential despair.

bb417214e36ccdb6e25e25668ed58d16.jpg

4D11077900000578-5823673-image-a-43_1528515475919.jpg

His transgender daughter Valkyrie Weather accused him in 2019 of sexually abusing her when she was a child and also said that he sexually assaulted another woman. Her mother Dianna Mitzner has confirmed that she witnessed one such incident. Weather herself further claims that he had taken her to sex workers in Thailand and the Czech Republic when she was 13 in attempts to turn her straight

Jesus Christ. Let that guy do the pavement plunge in a federal supermax.

Her old boyfriend was cool.
Miss that guy.
Many a time, dude was a good comfort watch in a fun place & help ease my mind, while I was feeling down/(not so fun place) for whatever reason.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
that is why Bourdain killed himself. He paid this dude off that was fucking Asia, and then she ended up fucking some other dude too and Bourdain offed himself.

Whip that pussy or that pussy will whip you.
Rogan said the other day, that she was massively fucking with his head, without naming her

Her vagina must have been pure gold, he was obsessed with her.
I know he had talked about suicide before but it only really came to a head when she was found out to be diddling someone underage.
Absolute creep.
No such thing as a beautiful vagina, its pussy!

Nah, Anthony Bourdain never had trouble getting women's attention. He was a rock star chef even in his 20s and 30s. He had a bad boy rep in the culinary world.

There was something else going on with him that led to his suicide. Like I said, existential despair.

And because he is a Lurch looking mofo. Deep down they always know they are unattractive.

Wasnt he on heroin when younger?

Heroin guys usually arent really afyer women

(I just heard he was on heroin somewhere)

Wasnt he on heroin when younger?

Heroin guys usually arent really afyer women

(I just heard he was on heroin somewhere)
He wrote about it extensively in his books. He said while he was a chef, everyone in the industry was high or drunk.

He wrote about it extensively in his books. He said while he was a chef, everyone in the industry was high or drunk.

I did read kitchen confidental

I was mainly saying that if he was on heroin theres little chance he was womanizer due to fact that heroin kills sex drive if i remember correctly

Back