Asia Argento accuses Fast and the Furious director Rob Cohen of sexual Assault

Knowing that you are risking your career by outing these directors and writers in hollywood I feel that she is so brave and so courageous going through this. Shame on that guy, shame.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/asia-argento-accuses-fast-furious-174916861.html
His transgender daughter Valkyrie Weather accused him in 2019 of sexually abusing her when she was a child and also said that he sexually assaulted another woman. Her mother Dianna Mitzner has confirmed that she witnessed one such incident. Weather herself further claims that he had taken her to sex workers in Thailand and the Czech Republic when she was 13 in attempts to turn her straight

Huh. I didn't know Bourdain was the one who paid off the settlement against Argento when she was accused by Jimmy bennett. Kind of disturbing. This chick is a parasite
Her vagina must have been pure gold, he was obsessed with her.
I know he had talked about suicide before but it only really came to a head when she was found out to be diddling someone underage.
Absolute creep.

Asia Argento is not in her right mind and is a sexually deviated person. I dont necessary mean it as a bad thing, but I'd take any accusations coming from her with a grain of salt.

Thing is though, let's assume his daughter is telling the truth...then if even Argento is just "piggybacking", it makes her look credible. Then even if she's lying...then good luck calling her out without backlash. It's evil genius.

I heard there's a group called Justice for Tony who keeps trying to get her to commit suicide <{anton}>

I know he had talked about suicide before but it only really came to a head when she was found out to be diddling someone underage.
Absolute creep.

Actually, IIRC Bourdain offed himself after pictures came out with her being romantic with some photographer or some shit while she was in Europe.

Absolute creep.

Yeah. It was good enough that he was so convinced of her innocence that he paid for her out. That's the brainwashing pussy. Mind control

You would think after Bourdain's death the world would realize how toxic a person Asia Argento is. She has the credibility of a Facebook comment.

This director may indeed be scum, but Asia Argento should not be cited as a source on anything.

Absolute creep.

The crazy ones really know how to fuck is a stereotype for a reason. Them bitches will fuck your mind and your life up if you let em.

Back