As of right now, which weight class would keep you entertained...

LW (deep), WW (deep), MW (lots of new blood with SF guys) and HW (who doesn't like HW fights, more finishes)

Rankings don't matt... oh wait wrong thread

I'm going to agree with most and say WW... I shoulda did a poll though

WW and LW are definitely #1 and #2, don't know which I'd put at #1.

While I do like HW and LHW it feels like a lot of the big names in those divisions have already fought each other, not to mention Jones seems like he'll be top dog for a while and while I don't have an issue with that, if I can only watch one division I'd prefer one with a newer champ who hasn't already beat most of the contenders. For HW my problem is the lack of contenders + the frequently injured champ. In the past 3 years Cain has 5 fights against 2 guys, loss to JDS, win over Bigfoot, win over JDS, win over Bigfoot, win over JDS. Bigfoot got his title shot off of 2 wins, and Junior got his (fight 3) off of 1 win, while guys like Browne and Hunt had 3 and 4 wins respectively before they even got a #1 contender fight and it took Werdum 4 wins to get his.

LW hands down.

Pettis, Bendo, Khabib, Rustam, Lauzon, Mairbek, Rashid, Masvidal, Jim Miller, Cowboy, Sanchez, Varner, Maynard, Gomi, RDA, Grant, Michael Johnson, Melendez, Bulldozer, Healy, Barboza, Kikuno, Ellenberger

WW comes after LW. WW is stacked as well.

Hendricks, GSP, Ellenberger, Condit, Lawler, Woodley, Lombard, Rory, Brown, Alves, Stun Gun, Silva, Wonderboy, LaFlare, Amagov, Gastelum, Gunnar, Cummings, Musoke, Thatch, Maia, Tumenov, Yakokvlev

I think mw has the most interesting match ups within the next year or two, but for the sake of longevity, I might go with welterweight.

WW for me

you could make a solid arguement for MW though

LW is talented but the top guys are a bit less exciting than in the other two divisions imo

No love for FW? I reckon FW kicks ass! It'd be either FW or WW for mine, though I love LW and MW as well.
And BW.
And LHW.
And FLW.
And HW.

But not WBW.

With GSP out of the picture WW is pretty awesome right now. Though LW is always exciting so I guess that is second, then HW followed by LHW and MW. The lower classes are meh, though not because they aren't exciting or anything, but I'm just not as invested in them. So in shorter words...

WW
LW
HW
LHW
MW
The rest

In that order.

Welterweight and middleweight. Take your pick. They both have a lot of intriguing matchups for the champs and the contenders alike.

Back