As of right now, which weight class would keep you entertained...

Emjay

I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!! DON'T KILL HIM!!!
@Steel
Reaction score
... for at least 5 years if they didn't add anyone new or didn't lose anybody?

WW hands down, such a stacked divison and so many good matches to make.

WW and maybe LW if Pettis stopped getting hurt and Jose went up

WW yesterday, WW today, WW tomorrow

Edit. Current MW is pretty damn good too

Middle, Welter and light

If I had to I suppose I'd take middle , those three are really the only three exciting divisions in terms of live opponents for the title

None really. I like watching prospects sink or swim, but if I had to choose one I'd say 170 since there's over one hundred fighters under contract.

WW...seems to be the most wide open with several contenders that could be champ tomorrow.

Right now I've gotta say WW. The top like 7 or 8 guys in the Div literally all have a shot at a championship. The division has the deepest well of talent right now and it's packed with sharks. The number 6 guy just put on one of the best fights ever and he's not even in the top 3. So when I look at WW fights compared to other divisions I've gotta say they are way more interesting. Anyone can be the champion givin a shot. Hendricks barely took out Lawler. When Condit heals he'll be dangerous and on a war path. Rory and Tyrone are gonna throw down and who knows what'll happen there. Other than maybe MW, no other division is that interesting. All of the others have kings reigning.

Back