As much as I think Dana is a Douche...

MsMiniSkirts

My AV has a surprise in her pants ;)
Banned
Reaction score
The "Looking for a fight," show is actually very enjoyable...

Funny though, how he always pussies out on every activity, but acts like such a tough guy...

Funny though, how he always pussies out on every activity, but acts like such a tough guy...

He's pretty tough

pg-100.jpg

hes still a fuckwit and so is his mate the tooth

You're just envious that they get to fly around the country on a private jet and have all the fun in the world where you're stuck flying coach and reading Sherdog posts.

How the fuck does Bader make LHW? Standing behind JDS and still dwarfs him.

I'd take "douche" off the title, the mods won't like it as it counts for fighter bashing. Just a heads up from personal experience.

But I agree with you, the show is enjoyable.

I actually like the show, wish there was more fight action but hey, cant have everything.

You're just envious that they get to fly around the country on a private jet and have all the fun in the world where you're stuck flying coach and reading Sherdog posts.
It's oddly watchable

When Serra said he was like a weeble then fell in sea moments later I legit laughed hard!

flying coach? i wish, i have to hitchhike when i travel bro and the only fun i have is when i play with myself

Back