• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

As a WHITE MALE you aren't allowed to have an opinion

That wasn't a rant, I just didn't address you in specific paragraphs. The point is that we don't agree, nor will we.

Ya I noticed you skipped my second and third paragraph, were you conceding those points?

I'm not interested in optics or consequences, I'm interested in morality.

Not interested in consequences... Really now? So incitement by intentionally using terms linked to the white supremacy movement is perfectly moral to you? Is there absolutely no other way to present your message?

I agree it's arbitrary, but people don't always separate skin colour from heritage.

I don't even know what "White" means to you, is it skin pigmentation? Anglo-Saxon? Are Turks, Bosnians and Albanians white since they're Europeans?

The fact remains that if we allow one, we should allow all.

Why? Because of fairness? Do context and variables mean anything? If one nation, one group or even one person is granted a privilege should it automatically be granted to everyone in the world no matter what?

Maybe you can reiterate you stance.

My claim is that if we are to categorize individuals based on their ethnicity, we should call out Jews for making up a disproportionate amount of the elite in the US.

I think there was a misunderstanding, let me start again. Sure, the Jews have been very successful in the west, there's no way to deny that. They are a privileged group and anyone who is born Jewish in the US *probably* has a head start in life. "Call them out" I'm not sure what you mean but I will say that them having a Jewish Pride Movement Akin to the Black Pride movement would be silly as hell, they just don't need it.

The point I was making was that if you took all the Jews out of the the top 50 richest or most powerful list, who would fill there spots... White people that's who. Here is the fortune 400 richest in America list:

http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/#version:static

How many black people do you see on that list? If all the Jews were removed from the list it would still be completely dominated by white people. How many presidents, vice presidents and speakers of the house were white? How many Prime Ministers of your country were white? With blacks making up a sizable part of the population and the history of slavery and oppression in the west it is absolutely remarkable that you see the disparity as only a correlation, it's that and so much more!!

Last edited:
I know you're just using this as an example, but it almost definitely wouldn't go over well either. The competing claim would be that it's not up to white people to decide how the past will influence the cultures of the future.

White people are in a bit of a pickle.

I admit, it's a bit idealistic LOL but it was just off the top of my head.

It's called the progressive stack. African American midget in a wheelchair at the top and white bois at the bottom. Your opinion is based on skin tone in the liberal system.

Not at all surprised that people are playing dumb here, as such an acknowledgement of a growing social trend really doesn’t fit the narratives they tend to promulgate.
Or, maybe, some of us realize that the country consists of more than just women's studies programs.
I too am on a university campus everyday and the sort of nonsense CJW's in the War Room fret so much about aren't anyone's reality outside of a few departments. Those concerns are even more irrelevant outside of academia.

Ya I noticed you skipped my second and third paragraph, were you conceding those points?

Not interested in consequences... Really now? So incitement by intentionally using terms linked to the white supremacy movement is perfectly moral to you? Is there absolutely no other way to present your message?

I don't even know what "White" means to you, is it skin pigmentation? Anglo-Saxon? Are Turks, Bosnians and Albanians white since they're Europeans?

Why? Because of fairness? Do context and variables mean anything? If one nation, one group or even one person is granted a privilege should it automatically be granted to everyone in the world no matter what?

I think there was a misunderstanding, let me start again. Sure, the Jews have been very successful in the west, there's no way to deny that. They are a privileged group and anyone who is born Jewish in the US *probably* has a head start in life. "Call them out" I'm not sure what you mean but I will say that them having a Jewish Pride Movement Akin to the Black Pride movement would be silly as hell, they just don't need it.

The point I was making was that if you took all the Jews out of the the top 50 richest or most powerful list, who would fill there spots... White people that's who. Here is the fortune 400 richest in America list:

http://www.forbes.com/forbes-400/list/#version:static

How many black people do you see on that list? If all the Jews were removed from the list it would still be completely dominated by white people. How many presidents, vice presidents and speakers of the house were white? How many Prime Ministers of your country were white? With blacks making up a sizable part of the population and the history of slavery and oppression in the west it is absolutely remarkable that you see the disparity as only a correlation, it's that and so much more!!

I'm too tired to think right now, I'll get around to answering you.

Some what.

But white people dont get how colored people work.

If some racist shit happens at let's say work, if you call it and be reasonable they'll argue at first the see your rationale and respect you.

They respect and fear a reasonable but angry white person

It's in their blood

Allowed to have an opinion.

How many people have actually encountered this argument personally? How is it not racist/sexist to tell someone theire opinion doesn't matter because of their race or gender? Secondly, doesn't this argument assume I'm unable to think rationally and have an open mind from the get go?

Thoughts?

You know, I used to laugh at this kind of thing, but this shit really is getting out of control.

It's like we got to this world where everyone deserves understanding and a fair shake except for White males.

You know I shouldn't even say white male though. That is just a multiplier.

Any male is dealing with the fact that we are all equal, except that we aren't. Their are special rules for females. A female can say whatever she wants to a guy, with almost zero fear because it is unacceptable to hit a women. In the courts from alimony, to custody of children, to domestic violence the courts are weighted towards women. Their is still a wide expectation of chivalry from females, but we are all equal now.

Whether you are a minority, or a female, it isn't fucking payback time. I didn't do shit to you. Fuck around and make an enemy out of an ally.

I'm a white dude and I have opinions. Maybe you need to stop being a little bitch, OP?

Allowed to have an opinion.

How many people have actually encountered this argument personally? How is it not racist/sexist to tell someone theire opinion doesn't matter because of their race or gender? Secondly, doesn't this argument assume I'm unable to think rationally and have an open mind from the get go?

Thoughts?
If someone come at you with that line of bs its becose you give that beta vibe. No one white I know ever hat that bs brought up to them. Then again I live in an area with great test scores and IQ, :rolleyes:away from NYC, Berkeley U, California...

Back