As a mma fan, what was the most heartbreak you felt after a fight.

Liddell vs Evans (was on my birthday), Liddell vs Rampage 2 (just cause how fast it ended, wanted a good fight), Liddell vs Jardine (cause it was supposed to build up hype for the Wand fight) Liddell vs Franklin (cause Chuck was so damn close to winning)

Anderson vs Weidman (both fights), an Bisping

Wand vs Leben

Shogun vs Jones, Sonnen, OSP, and Smith (Im ok with the Griffin loss cause he avenged it or that'd be another)

Fedor vs Mitrione, Werdum

Cro Cop vs Randleman, Gonzaga, Kongo, Schaub, Mir, Nelson

Barry vs Kongo, Johnson, Palelei, Struve

Hunt vs McCorkle, Manhoef, Lesnar

Never been a Machida fan but seeing Jones drop him like a sack of potatoes hurt my heart.

MIne was Hunt vs Stipe. My fave ever fighter getting absolutely destroyed. Close second was lawler getting flatlined by woodley
Gus vs Rumble. Watched it 4 a.m. long way from home, shitting my pants and serious fever. Put me in shock, then the disbelief slowly slowly turned into severe heartbreak.

Jones vs. Tarver....

oh no wait, Silva Weidman 1 and 2<DCrying>Also Fedor Bigfoot

Anderson getting KO'd by the Chris

Thought nothing could top that day

Til the leg break 2nd fight..
that hurt me even more
<6>

Werdum getting KO’d by Stipe. Worked a double that day and looked forward to watching one of my favorites pull off a slick sub, only to see him run chin first into obliteration.

Definitely Chael vs Silva 1. Chael was 2 minutes away from being champ. That was a truly heartbreaking fight because he DIDN'T tap.
Second place was Bisping vs GSP. Big Bisping fan and was sad to see him loose there...

Maia Vs Woodley, for me as bjj need it was sad
Minotauro Vs Struve

When Holly went unconscious fighting to keep her belt to the bitter end.

Overeem KO'ing JDS still leaves a sour taste in my mouth, but Silva/Weidman takes the cake

Back