Opinion "As a black man I didn't find Scott Adams' words to be racist." -Officer Tatum

I do not care what they do if they do not get me involved into it. Other then that i do not care I would not be with any of them that go that way but hey they problem not mine.but to go around and say something is wrong with me if I have opinion on it that I would not accept

Stop acting like a victim, no one is attacking your for your opinion. Nobody seems to mind or care what you say. You're defending yourself against strawmen.

Stop acting like a victim, no one is attacking your for your opinion. Nobody seems to mind or care what you say. You're defending yourself against strawmen.
Then do not post over here like you have a problem what people like Scott has to say.

Then do not post over here like you have a problem what people like Scott has to say.

My problem is people not giving questions straight answers. Fucking hypocrites who preach about being outspoken and uncensored turning into goddamn politicians changing the subject and deflecting.

And for the record, I'll post exactly how I feel like posting, and there is not a goddamn thing you can do about it, internet tough guy.

My problem is people not giving questions straight answers. Fucking hypocrites who preach about being outspoken and uncensored turning into goddamn politicians changing the subject and deflecting.

And for the record, I'll post exactly how I feel like posting, and there is not a goddamn thing you can do about it, internet tough guy.
But that is a thing you guys do find someone who does not to go in depth with this topic and then go and say if you brave. Saw what you think. i said it and you came as nobody cares about what I think but if I said I don't care either was I would STILL BE WITH THOSE TYPE OF GIRLS you would be relentless in wanting the real answer from me.i gave you real answer what I think and now nobody cares lol so why you asking then just to find guys you can play with

Jesus christ man, learn english.
If anybody needs to stop being political in this topic is guys like you. Make up your mind I know what perfect answer you want and how you want to get too it but when you hear different answer then you expected be a man or a women and accept and do not go throwing temper tantrums it is childish and insecure

Those are two different things lol.

Stop moving the goalposts. You know that white people can be self hating or act against white people's interests, but you won't acknowledge it because you know it'll make you a hypocrite.

If anybody needs to stop being political in this topic is guys like you.

This is the War Room, dummy. If you're complaining about politics being posted maybe it's time to find a new forum.

Stop moving the goalposts. You know that white people can be self hating or act against white people's interests, but you won't acknowledge it because you know it'll make you a hypocrite.

Quit pretending like two different things are the same thing. They can not prioritize white interests and also not hate white people.

This is the War Room, dummy. If you're complaining about politics being posted maybe it's time to find a new forum.
You are the one complaining with any answer your agenda disagree with.si what is your opinion if this is politics firum on Me saying white women should not mix.or you will just be political and dance around if

Last edited:
Quit pretending like two different things are the same thing. They can not prioritize white interests and also not hate white people.

White left wing celebs literally saying I don't give a fuck what white people think is literally anti white rhetoric. I don't know why you are running defense for these people.

I can't understand you, mush-mouth.
Lol everybody knows what people do not want white women to mix,but what is agenda od people that want to encourage them to mix what is your plan

Lol everybody knows what people do not want white women to mix,but what is agenda od people that want to encourage them to mix what is your plan

What about white women themselves, do they want to mix?

Back