Opinion "As a black man I didn't find Scott Adams' words to be racist." -Officer Tatum

Mack Yancy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I know that The Officer Tatum has a lot of fans on sherdog, and that he is often cited for his opinions for policing and racial issue. This is his reaction to Dilbert author's Scott Adams statements. What do you think of them?

Anyone who looks at the YouTube thumbnail that dude made and says “yeah, this isn’t clickbait garbage, this is a great mind at work speaking on race” and actually clicks it is very dumb.

And that’s how a progressive dismisses a minority who doesn’t toe the company line

Cmon… what’s next? Calling him an Uncle Tom and Race Traitor next?

Did you watch it? Of course not. Your mind was made up before you even clicked on the thread

lol… disgusting

And that’s how a progressive dismisses a minority who doesn’t toe the company line

Did you watch it? Of course not. Your mind was made up before you even clicked on the thread

lol… disgusting

I don’t know even what the line is or his stance on it because I didn’t watch so let go of your pearls lady lol.

Doesn’t matter what race you are. You choose to make a face that dumb, like little kids do on their Minecraft reaction videos, and photoshop as the thumbnail for your race talk then I’m going to assume you are in fact dumb and not watch. Cry harder haha.

Well what he's saying isn't much different than a lot of pro black activists asking black people to do the same to white people and stick with their own communities instead

It's funny because most left wing people who have the means tend to follow Scott Adam's advice to a tee, isolating themselves from minorities in gated communities with only other rich, mostly white people.

Who is Officer Tatum? Isn't he the misogynist who got arrested?

lol… disgusting
Yes. Everyone is suppose to watch everything

It's funny because most left wing people who have the means tend to follow Scott Adam's advice to a tee, isolating themselves from minorities in gated communities with only other rich, mostly white people.

So is it good advice or isn't it?

Hey look this guys opinion is the same as mine so that means I am right.
I have never have understood the using a social media influencer as a source until now.
Confirmation bias is a helluva drug.

You said that you agreed with Scott Adams,

Scott didn't say communites or politics or ideologies he said black people. So do you agree with that or don't you?

I think I was quite clear on where I stand and what I think

I think I was quite clear on where I stand and what I think

No you were the opposite of clear. You said you agree with what he said, and then extrapolated your agreement into something he didn't say.

He said stay away from black people.
Those were his words, if you don't agree with that then you don't agree with Scott Adams.

Back