Arum - "Reason why Floyd is Afraid of Pacquiao"

No it's not. What joke would it of been if Ali wouldn't fight Frazier because he hated his promoter. It's a ridiculous notion and poor excuse.

Arum had Floyd's name on the dotted line for a Pac fight once.

Not sure why everyone always forgets who turned the fight down.

We really need some more Manny vs Floyd threads.

He didnt. Your the one who posted it. He got you rustled up. I read that article two hours before you posted it and didnt give a shit about it.

On the other hand you get really excited any time anyone says something cool about pac.

But just so you know in reality floyd is above pac in the sport of boxing fyi

TBE TBE TBE with your tmt gear on.

Lmao! Poser at its finest.

Arum had Floyd's name on the dotted line for a Pac fight once.

Not sure why everyone always forgets who turned the fight down.

2009, 5 years ago. We are talking about now. Stay in the present.

Its almost disturbing at how wrapped up some people are in this fight that is never going to happen.

Its almost disturbing at how wrapped up some people are in this fight that is never going to happen.

I rather see the fight and see PAC lose than constantly hear from the TBE fan boys tell me that it would be a complete shutout and the fight isn't needed.

With Floyd only having 3 fights left it needs to happen or else like in all access, people will haunt Floyd until the day he dies. Sad but true.

I rather see the fight and see PAC lose than constantly hear from the TBE fan boys tell me that it would be a complete shutout and the fight isn't needed.

With Floyd only having 3 fights left it needs to happen or else like in all access, people will haunt Floyd until the day he dies. Sad but true.

"TBE fan boys"...

I like this term.

"TBE fan boys"...

I like this term.

He's an ATG and one of the best in the last 25 years but the best ever?!

People need to get real and educate themselves.

I guess if you have over 20 hired ppl to yell out TBE over and over everywhere you go, the mindless will also fall in line.

Being honest I really dont give a shit what you think and usually scroll right by your posts. You are one of the most biased and ridiculous posters on this site. For some unknown reason a few from each side have this notion that being a fan of one fighter means you have to spend your day shitting on the other, or pretending to know the ins and outs of their negotiations between them, who is right and who is wrong. In reality, no one knows a fucking thing and its all biased hearsay nonsense.

The "PBFCSC" and the "Pac Tards" can all die in a fire as far as Im concerned. There are amazing fights happening all the time and all you fuckers want to do is bitch and moan over something that, very likely, will never happen and pretend to know the real reasons. Pac puts on a fight and gets shit on. Floyd puts on a fight and gets shit on. Its ridiculous.

Move on with your lives.

Being honest I really dont give a shit what you think and usually scroll right by your posts. You are one of the most biased and ridiculous posters on this site. For some unknown reason a few from each side have this notion that being a fan of one fighter means you have to spend your day shitting on the other, or pretending to know the ins and outs of their negotiations between them, who is right and who is wrong. In reality, no one knows a fucking thing and its all biased hearsay nonsense.

The "PBFCSC" and the "Pac Tards" can all die in a fire as far as Im concerned. There are amazing fights happening all the time and all you fuckers want to do is bitch and moan over something that, very likely, will never happen and pretend to know the real reasons. Pac puts on a fight and gets shit on. Floyd puts on a fight and gets shit on. Its ridiculous.

Move on with your lives.

Good points however I haven't shit on Floyd or his performance in any of his fights.

I gave him credit for all three of his last wins. I said he was masterful against ghost and Canelo. Also said he downright beat Maidana.

It's the notion and mindset that if you don't agree he is the living re-encarnation of god boxing, you don't know boxing or a "hater."

It won't haunt Floyd forever, I'll tell a Floyd hater who loves Leonard why didn't he fight Pryor and they'll literally say "who? " There are very few boxing nerds and experts in this world. That's why you'll see people put Marciano as one of the greatest when he had 1 win vs an ATG who wasn't super past his prime. Bottom line if Floyd goes 50-0, 5 division champ, lineal in 4 and 26 champs beat he'll be loved in 10 years, in 20 he'll be placed among the greats and in 30 any criticism of him will be considered trolling.

Bernard Hopkins Speaks Out About Those Who Claim To Be "TBE"

[YT]myZ5GehL2es[/YT]

"There's business and there's fooling people!"

He gets fired up in this interview.

We live in a different era of boxing than then your analogy doesnt work

I'm going to use the same analogy your god used 2 weeks ago.

"But but Robert, you aren't the one fighting or getting into the ring."

So couldn't that also translate to "But But Arum, you aren't the one fighting or getting into the ring."

Floyd is too busy counting his millions to be thinking about Manny right now. Manny on the other hand could use a few bucks

Pac had a chance and your god walked away from the biggest fight in history. It wont just haunt pac later. Its haunting pac now.

Pac went all this time not testing and gets caked by a guy that may have been roiding. Pac may have been roiding also so i guess that evens out. Guess who now tests lol

Floyds on top of the world and pacs begging for a fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back