Arum - "Reason why Floyd is Afraid of Pacquiao"

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
INGLEWOOD, CALIF. --- Top Rank Promotions CEO Bob Arum paid close attention to Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s majority decision victory over Marcos Maidana on May 3 and saw some things that intrigued him.

Arum and Mayweather have been feuding for years, which is why a superfight between Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao has been impossible to make.

"It showed me why Mayweather is so reluctant to fight Pacquiao," Arum said defore Thursday's Marquez-Alvarado news conference. "A guy with a lot of guts who swarms all over, particularly fast and left-handed. Mayweather is at a distinct disadvantage."

Sounds about right :icon_twis

:icon_chee

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-mayweather-distinct-disadvantage-with-pacquiao--77857

Last edited:
Maidana definitely showed us that Floyd has trouble with guys fast and left-handed.

Dude get off Manny's dick...I only see you post pro-Pac and anti-Floyd threads.

Sounds like arum is getting senile

but i guess maidana and pac fight almost exactly the same.

Its crazy how someone can walk away from a fight and still ask for the fight:rolleyes:

Pac has none of the advantages maidana has except speed which is awesome of pac but floyd will be able to beat pac like nothing.

Wait, so Pacs promoter says Pac is a bad fight for Floyd?

Well, thats it then. Pac>Floyd.

130.gif

Dude get off Manny's dick...I only see you post pro-Pac and anti-Floyd threads.

Its more than wanting mannys dick he full on worships him like jesus. SHit is crazy how some weirdos get like that. Reminds me of people who join cults.

Maidana definitely showed us that Floyd has trouble with guys fast and left-handed.

All you have to do is stand up to the guy. Have some guts and do what Castillo did.

Imagine if Pac were with Golden Boy and Oscar gave him the blueprint to go along with all of that.

phew.

And I guarantee you that Alex Caceras would think he can beat Jose Aldo or that certain Texans players think they can beat teams like the Seahawks.

All you have to do is stand up to the guy. Have some guts and do what Castillo did.

Imagine if Pac were with Golden Boy and Oscar gave him the blueprint to go along with all of that.

phew.

Came here to jack off to this.

No one knows. No one knows.

lots of lols.. but the reality is that Mayweather has all the power now without question..there is no logical reason that he would leave all the Pac money on the table if he believes Pac to be an easy touch like he says.. just no reason at all...

Lol I like to get people worked up by Arum. Who knew a 85 year old man could still shake up the boxing world by just talking.

Back