• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Artie Lange's Nose

It is frankly amazing that he's still alive.

He is slowly trying to kill himself. With that nose, I already would have.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-31-at-12.59.02-PM1.png

yikes

i know that it was like that because something happened to him, but is it permanently that way now?

It is frankly amazing that he's still alive.

yes, this as well. ever since his father died, his entire life has seemingly been an up-and-down rollercoaster.

Snorting cocaine out of a salt shaker, which was broken. Resulting in snorting shards of glass with his cocaine. Musta been one hell of a rush

out of a salt shaker? dude, that's a SHITLOAD of cocaine lol. well i guess for artie lange, it isn't.

yes, this as well. ever since his father died, his entire life has seemingly been an up-and-down rollercoaster.
His father died in '90 when Artie was 23, so ... most of his adult life.

i know that it was like that because something happened to him, but is it permanently that way now?

That isn't something that "happened to him". That's a couple decades of sustained cocaine abuse.

I thought he was a heroin junkie?

It ain't just coke. Pretty sure he was found with 80 bags of Heroin

Kleenex, my dude.
Its attached. Prob herpes.

To the OP, surprised at some point he didnt start using a needle. There had to be some internal warning system that his nose was approaching a cave in.

Says something about his internal organs. Usually they give out before the nose.

Just sad. For some people, life is just too much to handle.

His father died in '90 when Artie was 23, so ... most of his adult life.

that is terrible. not to lessen or diminish artie's pain in any kind of way, but my dad's parents were both deceased before he was thirty, and to be honest, i didn't even realize it until my early teenage years, because my parents were able to provide all i needed.

Artie's dad fell off a roof and couldn't walk anymore. If I remember correctly. He pretty much wanted to die. when Artie was "sick" on the show they covered for him even though he was too fucked up to go on. This was when even he got the job on Stern.

This guy had a good career going for himself before and during the Stern show years and he could never handle It.

If you ever listened to the Stern show when he was in House they spoke about this many many times.

Artie had childhood problems stemming from his relationship with his father and he never thought he deserved the fame or money he got while in show business.

Because of that he self medicated with hard drugs and alcohol. He was self destructive on purpose because of the reasons I named above.

Also he was awesomeness when he was on the Stern show and a HUGE fan favorite
He was a scumbag and karma has come. Same will happen to you.

<{1-12}>

Back