Article: Source Reveals Exactly How UFC Fighters Can Take Steroids And Still Pass Drug Tests

If it was that easy, the fighters at the very top would never get caught which is not exactly what's been happening. USADA doesn't fuck around.

Athletes will always be able to cheat. You will never have tests that can catch everything.

It'll never happen in the history of human existance. There will always be ways to get around tests. "Cheating" will always be ahead of policing so just get used to it that everyone will always have advantages and disadvantages in cage. Whether it's genetic lottery, parents giving kids a better cleaner diet, legal products that provide an advantage or illegal there will never ever be a level playing field. That's a fantasy.

i gotta replace all my water bottles with 4 gallon ones. seems simple and easy to transport.

4 gallons of water? wtf kinda hard training session involves bathroom breaks every 5 minutes? lol

Interesting article about the steps cheats are taking to pass tests. This goes much farther than the fighters and essentially implys the camps are explicitly involved in the doping. This may explain why some certain camps have multiple fighters test positive.

The site itself is garbage and is slow.
http://fightstate.com/source-reveals-exactly-ufc-fighters-can-take-steroids-still-pass-drug-tests/

Micro dosing at 7.30am, that's about the dumbest Shit I ever heard.

No, that's the quickest way to get caught by Usada

Interesting article about the steps cheats are taking to pass tests. This goes much farther than the fighters and essentially implys the camps are explicitly involved in the doping. This may explain why some certain camps have multiple fighters test positive.

The site itself is garbage and is slow.
http://fightstate.com/source-reveals-exactly-ufc-fighters-can-take-steroids-still-pass-drug-tests/

Oh by the way, did you actually read where this information came from?

An anonymous source on reddit

As expected they described an exaggerated cycling routine

It doesn't really matter, if fighters admitted and showed everyone how they do it most people would still keep the wishful thinking that most are clear especially their favorite fighters.

How could anyone safely drink that much water everyday
You actually can drink a lot more water then you think. I think he worded it wrong and made you think he is drinking 4 gallons of water in one sitting. 4 gallons of water very likely is in a whole day. BTW your body can adjust to a lot of stuff or adapt is a better word. I have seen and heard about people drinking 4 gallons of water a day but they are athletes so it does secrete through training as well not just by pissing. Another thing drinking water does is allows you to cut water weight which is huge for making weight. The athletes or most of them i see dehydrating them selves and struggling to make weight. If they would have drank 4 gallons of water a day for week to 2 weeks out from weigh in they would make weight and rehydrate to a even bigger number then they think is possible. Cut off the water supply about 48 hours before the weigh in and after weigh ins you eat a lot of foods preferably also high sodium and drink little to no water half the day or until evening. Your body will start retaining a lot of water. If you think water weight does nothing for you that is a lie. Water weight adds so much strength and power to your punches. Water weight is how guys can out weigh there opponents by up to 20lbs on fight night.

for whatever it's worth, the quoted passage didn't specifically say drink 4 gallons of water to make this work - so the drink from a 4 gallon jug of water may or may not be stating that such a thing is part of the routine this guy is descibing.

Where do you get a 4 gallon jug and how do you carry it around all day? Also why?

the injections in the abs is most likely HGH

Small doses of Test can be injected into belly fat too. Same spots as HCG and HGH.

I wouldnt go over half a ml of test into stomach area. Any serious dose and quads/glutes are better

Where do you get a 4 gallon jug and how do you carry it around all day? Also why?
I could make up an answer, but I don't even remember this thread to know if I had a point or was joking or what.

Back