Article: Source Reveals Exactly How UFC Fighters Can Take Steroids And Still Pass Drug Tests

Source

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Interesting article about the steps cheats are taking to pass tests. This goes much farther than the fighters and essentially implys the camps are explicitly involved in the doping. This may explain why some certain camps have multiple fighters test positive.

• “Wake up, piss, eat, drink water…wait for about 7:30 am to know there is no USADA morning knock. Make sure USADA never gets your overnight piss!
  • Immediately microdose Testosterone, specifically Testosterone Suspension with no ester and commonly available to those trying to find it. Stings like a bitch but after so many years he/she’s use to it.
  • Multiple injection sites cause go big or go home and you wants to speed up it’s action and flush. (Remember pic of Jon Jones with 3 ‘bumps’ on his abs?).
  • Then drives to the gym, just before starting the workout pops a Lasix tab ( furosemide ) then starts hitting the workout hard…feeling great!
  • Starts to pound water like crazy near the end of the training session. Bathroom first cause the water is starting to really flow. No USADA drive up? Awesome! Put the Advil chewables away cause you don’t have to mask the Lasix….today.
  • Drives home gulping water from a 4 gallon water jug every minute. Body is flushed of any detectable Test 6 hours after the injection. USADA clean again. Same process for the evening workout. After lunch go to the gym. No USADA boys by 2 pm? Inject your evening Testosterone and get at it!
  • Of course this routine gets ‘dialed in’ by your ‘support staff’. You’re not stupid and you ain’t gonna take a test that you don’t know you will pass!

The site itself is garbage and is slow.
http://fightstate.com/source-reveals-exactly-ufc-fighters-can-take-steroids-still-pass-drug-tests/

Last edited:
How could anyone safely drink that much water everyday

He forgets to add that after chugging 4 gallons of water in the morning and then again at night, your kidneys are not going to cooperate.

Isn't excessive water drinking gonna result in a failed test? I know it does for the NFL.

Interesting, but I doubt they offer much of a guarantee.

How could anyone safely drink that much water everyday

Pretty easy if training hard.

Edit. 4 Gallon!!!! WTF I thought it said 4 litres ie a gallon.

Who has a 16 litre/KG watter bottle?

I thought USADA does random blood testing. Drinking loads of water might work in urine samples. You can't flush out the shit in your blood to hide it ...in short of doing a blood transfusion before testing. That's why IVs are banned.

Last edited:
for whatever it's worth, the quoted passage didn't specifically say drink 4 gallons of water to make this work - so the drink from a 4 gallon jug of water may or may not be stating that such a thing is part of the routine this guy is descibing.

This reinforces my point that we need more testing, and it needs to be truly random.

Isn't this kind of a no brainer? Like obviously you should only taking short life products if you're being randomly tested. This guys whole plan revolves around 6 hour windows, and essentially just going day by day. Like no shit.

I want the complex shit, how people cover things to dope long term. Get me some real hardcore shit here where people beat the tests and not people just simply don't have anything and are legitimately passing the test (at that point)

I thought the trick was just hiding under the cage if USADA shows up.

Bulletproof plan....unless USADA boys show up at 2:15 p.m, then you are fucked.

What a dumb article.

I thought the trick was just hiding under the cage if USADA shows up.
Well......and that too!!! Just make sure you keep plenty of mags and snacks to pass the time. Oh.....yeah.....uh.....remember to turn your phone on silent....

Sounds like something written by a dumbass Sherdogger based on crap from forums and his own guesswork.

Back