Article on Chinup Records

Some sick stuff indeed! Whery interesting!

muhaha i have much work to do!

i will break all of these :icon_twis

i'm suprized at how low the handstand pushup numbers are.

yomon said:
i'm suprized at how low the handstand pushup numbers are.

So was I ... I was really surprised to hear that Marvin Eder, an absolute beast, could only (only, haha) do 25 handstand pushups. If I was fresh, I know I could probably get 15 the first time .... I figured he'd be able to do more, considering the man could do 80 pullups! Handstand pushups pwn! :D

Diligent said:
So was I ... I was really surprised to hear that Marvin Eder, an absolute beast, could only (only, haha) do 25 handstand pushups. If I was fresh, I know I could probably get 15 the first time .... I figured he'd be able to do more, considering the man could do 80 pullups! Handstand pushups pwn! :D

I'm fairly certain that the handstand pushups are without using a wall for support. If you can do 15 like that, then you're a stud.

yeah i've noticed it's alot harder without the wall.

Dr. Robert Goldman, World Record 321 Consecutive Handstand Pushups.
hs50.jpg

wr50.jpg

hs.jpg

Link

wow. i'm humbled

i must do better, between chairs with no wall is the only option for me now. Now a one hand handstand pushup on a chair would be just downright freaky ( it will be mine )

I did 5 pull ups today...last week I could only do 2. Why the sudden increase?

Dr. Robert Goldman is my new hero! What a beast!

All these people are beastly beasts indeed!!!

I am quite humbled by their superior might and bravado!!!

Barut said:
I'm fairly certain that the handstand pushups are without using a wall for support. If you can do 15 like that, then you're a stud.

Oh, uhhhh, nevermind. haha I do them up against a wall ... so I guess I'm not a stud. :redface: I'd really like to try doing them without the wall, but I don't really know how to walk on my hands, or even stand on my hands without a wall, for that matter ... I guess I should practice that.

Diligent, I was thinking the same thing. Without a wall I am down to doing NONE, waaaaa, waaaaa, I i'll never be able to beat them now.

rickdog said:
Diligent, I was thinking the same thing. Without a wall I am down to doing NONE, waaaaa, waaaaa, I i'll never be able to beat them now.

Does being able to walk on yer hands require a lot of strength, or is it more technique, or both??? I've tried walking on my hands a couple of times and got to like 4 or 5 steps and then ... aaaaaaaagghhhhh *thud*. I fall on my back. haha

I think it is some of both. I know it requires quite a bit of core strength.

lol i can see it now.

Want more strength? Walk on your hands for a few days!

Back