News Artem Vakhitov will make his MMA-debut today, on OPEN FC 31

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yeah I agree. That’s really something called experience, and it only comes with time.
Vakhitov is obviously green while talking about grappling but atleast he showed to be working on this part of his game.
It’s an unfortunate way to start your MMA-career...
I think Artem wants to return to MMA though, most definitely, but he also didn’t rule out to fight in kickboxing again, and therefore I think ONE will be a perfect place for Vakhitov!
Yeah, he clearly said that he moved to mma. Before the fight he said that he would like to fight Mineev and to get to UFC.
And main guy of Open FC said that they want to make rematch.

Regarding Vakhitov maybe he thought that fight will be called no contest.
I think I saw in last couple of years that not all Russian fighters know/understand rules. If I am not mistaken there was something with Minakov and broken finger in Bellator and I think another example with broken finger (in one fight it was called off and in another fighter was allowed to continue).

Yeah, he clearly said that he moved to mma. Before the fight he said that he would like to fight Mineev and to get to UFC.

I think I saw in last couple of years that not all Russian fighters know/understand rules. If I am not mistaken there was something with Minakov and broken finger in Bellator and I think another example with broken finger (in one fight it was called off and in another fighter was allowed to continue).
Yeah I’ve heard about that future matchup too.
Did Vakhitov say anything about how bad his injury is and when he expects to be back? Also, are you Russian?

One mightve thought that about pereira as well, and he adapted well enough

i think Pereira's style is better suited for MMA, he doesn't rely on the high guard the same way Vakhitov does and he's a power striker.

Minakov asked for a time out like Travis Browne did except you cant do that and you will lose the bout

Former GLORY light-heavyweight champion Artem Vakhitov will compete in his second MMA-fight today at WEF 130:

Here’s a link to WEF Global’s Youtube-channel to watch the fight/event:

Back