Artem Lobov vs Chris Avila?

McgreGOATsLeft

alone
@red
Reaction score
Fellow Sherbros what are your thoughts on this fight, who you think is going to win it and why?

I personally think Artem gets it done by TKO just due to the fact that he has fought better competition and is far more experienced than Avila who is only 5-2 and this being his first fight in the UFC.

Also, all of you guys that are picking Avila have you actually ever watched him fight? In my opinion he is very underwhelming and just overall unimpressive but if you beg to differ let me know why.

image.jpeg

Avila probably wouldn't have a fight on this card without the Diaz affiliation so I suppose I'll go with Lobov as he's at least proven that he has some finishing ability with 3 straight KOs on TUF.

Avila will grapple with Artem..... he doesnt want to mess with the Flowy one on the feet

Avila will grapple with Artem..... he doesnt want to mess with the Flowy one on the feet

eJaB7va.gif

Dat. Flow.

I used to train with him at Cesar Gracie's. I think he has the tools. Last time I was there (like 2 or 3 years ago) he had good hands and I believe was an amateur boxer. His grappling was improving very quick as well.

I like the fight ill be rootin for chris but would not be surprised if artem won. But it will be a good one

I think chris s grappling should overpower artem but if he cant get him down he may be in trouble ...even though chris s standup is good he still shouldnt stand with artem

Have only seen clips of Avila. But if he is worth his weight in salt then he should defeat Lobov.

Nate is saying this guy is legit so I have to think he is at least battle tested enough to beat a guy like Artem

Nate is saying this guy is legit so I have to think he is at least battle tested enough to beat a guy like Artem
Avila sparring with Nate is pretty much the only reason anyone has ever heard of this dude, though.

Back