Artem Lobov vs Chris Avila?

Artem also has great trash talk

Artem Lobov on Nate's "everyone's on steroids" comment:

"Let's be honest, they've got one brain cell between the whole team, maybe that day wasn't his time to use it."
{<redford}

Artem is not UFC level fighter so they have to bring in someone else not UFC level fighter to give him a win. Is 1 and done for this new guy.

Artem Lobov: "When I fight 90 year old grandmothers jump out of their seats"

Back to back to back knockouts on TUF.
He wouldn't even be in the TUF house if wasn't for Conor begging Dana to bring him on, he would've been cut by now. He made it on relationship not skills. Now his getting a easy fight with some doesn't have half the experience he does just so he looks good, UFC have to go out of their way to bring in someone with not much experience for him to fight.

He wouldn't even be in the TUF house if wasn't for Conor begging Dana to bring him on, he would've been cut by now. He made it on relationship not skills. Now his getting a easy fight with some doesn't have half the experience he does just so he looks good, UFC have to out of their way to bring in someone with not much experience for him to fight.
Explain the 3 knockouts then.

I saw a clip of Avila KOing someone with a haymaker so....i maintain that anything can happen in this matchup.

Explain the 3 knockouts then.
Those don't count, not on his record. None of those fighters he KO'ed are UFC level fighter hence why they are not in the UFC. If that counts then every pro fighters amateur record counts are well, UFC is professional level so at the professional level he doesn't have anything to offer.

Im tak8ng Artem as well. Hes already been in the UFC and Avilla doesnt look like a World beater. Probably a 3rd rnd stoppage.

eJaB7va.gif

Dat. Flow.

Artem on those Conor gas pills.

Back