Artem Lobov - "Still ready to go, I'll donate half my purse to childrens charity"

another-fan-edited-picture-of-the-russian-hammer-and-the-goat-artem-lobov-1536053899.jpg

Plot twist, Max pulls out then Renato pulls out, Ortega vs. Lobov for the title. Artem knocks down Ortega and then submits him in 14 seconds and becomes the champion. Then he moves up in weight and defeats Khabib, becoming the second ever FW/LW double champ.

Goddamn. Where ARE the Fertittas when you need them? We've been needing them since they closed. FFS...

Artem will always be the best at SBG. They should replace the gorilla with T-rex.

Artem not the best fighter but his fights are worth watching. Good card-filler fighter

Donating 20 dollars to charity really isn't that generous.

Was gonna point out the same, children's hospital's like "eh, can someone who earns more step up?".

I say let him stay and keep losing till someone finally KOs him spectacularly.

Michael Johnson was supposed to be the guy, but he took zero chances in that fight. Hard to believe this is the same guy who starched Poirier in the first round. Featherweight is bad news for him.

Michael Johnson was supposed to be the guy, but he took zero chances in that fight. Hard to believe this is the same guy who starched Poirier in the first round. Featherweight is bad news for him.

He was obviously shook. He stood in the octagon with the GOAT, of course nerves are gonna affect him.

He is just trying to get another fight in the UFC and using the charity thing to try to get it...lmfao...Cut his fucking ass already.

Artem DOES NOT deserve to be cut from the UFC. Losing to a top ranked LW at FW and top ranked FW's does not mean you deserve to be cut. Like it or not Artem is a draw and deserves to stay with the company because he always gives entertaining fights.

Artem DOES NOT deserve to be cut from the UFC. Losing to a top ranked LW at FW and top ranked FW's does not mean you deserve to be cut. Like it or not Artem is a draw and deserves to stay with the company because he always gives entertaining fights.
His fight against MJ was razor thin. Could've very well went to Artem.

His fight against MJ was razor thin. Could've very well went to Artem.
Exactly Artem is the most underrated fighter i've ever seen not his fault he has short arms if he had decent length arms he very well could be a champion.

Back