Artem Lobov - "Still ready to go, I'll donate half my purse to childrens charity"

Martial artem goat hands of mma taking a page out of current heavyweight great Tyson fury with the donation haha.. Fury donated 8 mill tho

Fuck that , we can’t bash artem. What he is saying is true . Idk how many times I’ve witnessed Garcia get beat down . He hasn’t been finished yet . They keep giving him
Top talent for some reason . If a guy comes to fight let him bang

I think it has a greater impact when you don't go around announcing your generosity, and charity.

If charity becomes a trend in the fight community, I hope it is for the right reasons.
I think it is better to do charity, than not to do charity at all.

People who do charity, and keep it quiet, actually don't mind people to brag about doing charity. Because at least people are benefiting whatever the reasons.

It is only people who do not do any charity, that get agitated at others announcing their charitable deeds

He fights for the children.

If Conor can’t save the flyweights, Artem will!

Artem is easy as hell to make fun of, but he is a hard guy to dislike.

artem really is a good guy, and always comes to fight.

anyone would be lucky to have a friend like artem imo, loyal as fuck.

He has more heart than Conrad. Heart is willing but no skillz to back up the resolve

I say let him stay and keep losing till someone finally KOs him spectacularly.

I second that, seven fights in and has never been stopped. Let’s just keep going until someone can finish the job.

He has a point about the Fertittas. They were actually fans of the sport. I say give the man another fight.

I blame the UFC for giving Artem relatively high profile fights for no reason rather than keeping him in the UFC. Looking at some of the fighters he's been given is odd. I can see outmatching him in fights to get him cut but it's odd to outmatch him and keep him, then give him another tough fight with the intention of keeping him, win or lose. If they do keep him I say give him a winnable fight, but not a complete bum, and if he can't win cut him. Although I think he needs to be cut at this point.
He gets smoked by the low level guys and puts the smoke on the high level guys.....It is so bizarre. The case can certainly be made he beat Michael Johnson, who is a guy that beat Tony Ferguson, and he put on a spectacular fight against top ranked Cub too.

I think it is better to do charity, than not to do charity at all.

People who do charity, and keep it quiet, actually don't mind people to brag about doing charity. Because at least people are benefiting whatever the reasons.

It is only people who do not do any charity, that get agitated at others announcing their charitable deeds

There are people who do charity, and don't announce it. You also can get a tax deduction for charity, and I'm sure there are other kickbacks that come with it as well.

It seems that in this situation he is announcing his charitable donation as a means to an end for his ultimate goal. That is my interpretation.

If you are referring to me, I am not agitated. I actually do charity, and don't announce (outside of this post) nor expect anything in return.

Tyson Fury just donated his purse, and I hope others don't do it as a short lived trend. People do need help more than just once. There are many causes to get behind that can span the course of a lifetime, not just now that it's the cool thing to do.

If he donates, great. If his heart is in the right place, great as well.

There are people who do charity, and don't announce it. You also can get a tax deduction for charity, and I'm sure there are other kickbacks that come with it as well.

It seems that in this situation he is announcing his charitable donation as a means to an end for his ultimate goal. That is my interpretation.

If you are referring to me, I am not agitated. I actually do charity, and don't announce (outside of this post) nor expect anything in return.

Tyson Fury just donated his purse, and I hope others don't do it as a short lived trend. People do need help more than just once. There are many causes to get behind that can span the course of a lifetime, not just now that it's the cool thing to do.

If he donates, great. If his heart is in the right place, great as well.

Stop being a fuckwit for the sake of it. Fury donated his entire paycheck of $8million to charity. That's more than you will ever help in this lifetime so stfu and stop trying to tell others how they should or shouldn't help others.

cheers

Stop being a fuckwit for the sake of it. Fury donated his entire paycheck of $8million to charity. That's more than you will ever help in this lifetime so stfu and stop trying to tell others how they should or shouldn't help others.

cheers

Lol you have no idea. However, I am not one looking for recognition so I'll allow you to drive the narrative.

LOL @ getting triggered over announced charity

I don't get triggered friend, I'm pretty mellow. I have my days, but this isn't one of them.

You're the one calling me a "fuckwit" I think it was? I got your "fuckwit" it goes....

"I don't fuck wit chuuu!!" lol

Peace, and well wishes my friend.

If only his arms were as long as the diameter of his heart.

He's almost paying to fight in a way... getting desperate lol.

He's everything personality-wise that classless Conor wishes he could be. Hail Artem!

Back