Artem Lobov gives back Michael Johnson's purse money

Wtf lost all respect for Artem

ftnhfCatLF-13.png

That's a respectable move but I wouldn't be surprised if he makes more being buds with McGregor than all his UFC purses combined.

He doesnt need money when xonnor made over 100m. Like connors fans.

Artem Lobov gave back the 20% of the purse that Michael Johnson was fined by the commission for missing weight.

Said it was out of respect for The Menace taking the short notice fight and trying to make the weight despite only having 3 weeks.

Say what you want about his GOAT status (undisputed) but that's what a true fighter should be. I'm surprised we haven't had 9 pages of hate on it. Hespect to the short armed one.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/ufc-artem-lobov-keeps-word-pays-michael-johnson-fine-money

hope your not referring to Artem as being goat status with a record of 13 wins and 15 losses....that is pretty pathetic, with a record like that you might as well pack it in and give up.

hope your not referring to Artem as being goat status with a record of 13 wins and 15 losses....that is pretty pathetic, with a record like that you might as well pack it in and give up.

Get to the back of the line, ya salty bum.
Losers focus on winners. Goats focus on Goatness.

Artem Lobov gave back the 20% of the purse that Michael Johnson was fined by the commission for missing weight.

Said it was out of respect for The Menace taking the short notice fight and trying to make the weight despite only having 3 weeks.

Say what you want about his GOAT status (undisputed) but that's what a true fighter should be. I'm surprised we haven't had 9 pages of hate on it. Hespect to the short armed one.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/ufc-artem-lobov-keeps-word-pays-michael-johnson-fine-money
yeah, it was a good move.
Unfortunately people like to find excuses to hate far easier than to support fighters...

Classy move, this is only the 2nd time I've heard of such a thing happening in MMA. 1st time was when Tyron gave Kelvin back his purse money despite Kelvin missing weight badly.

LA and no

What ? You be listening to country or something ?

Go YouTube Mozzy and enjoy some new tracks .. he still coming up and polishing his music .. June on tha beat ..

Was just out there last year laying on Hermosa Beach .. bad bitches everywhere

lol is that photoshopped? can he even jerk off?

It got me a while back... I looked at it for like 3 minutes start...

I knew it couldn’t be real... but it looked so legit and I knew he had trex syndrome..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back