• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Art vs War. Shoopville vs The War Room. @bigwaverider vs @HockeyBjj

Who Wins The Final Deathmatch Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
War Room taking L's all over the place and having trouble coping.

<mma4>

Be a good boy and go discuss rigged elections. Don't let periods get in the way.
You'd fit right in, in the war room.
Say something stupid and incorrect, double down, and accuse the factually correct people of "taking L's".

You'd fit right in, in the war room.
Say something stupid and incorrect, double down, and accuse the factually correct people of "taking L's".

It's a shame you can't read properly. Double down on your periods, ladies.

@bigwaverider what is this collusion??? Which of your mod buddies knew the writing was on the wall for you and deleted my war room recruitment thread!!!

You knew I would have kept closing the gap and called in a favor from the elites

Basically makes this a NC, blatant low blow shots are not allowed in a sanctioned match. Imagine throwing a fit, getting another poll, then using these sort of tactics. Thats basically the lowest of the low.

Basically makes this a NC, blatant low blow shots are not allowed in a sanctioned match. Imagine throwing a fit, getting another poll, then using these sort of tactics. Thats basically the lowest of the low.
@HockeyBjj @Lead @Rebelfett
596i7v.jpg

not even gonna lie, i don't know what this is about but i voted for @bigwaverider cuz Hawaii nō ka ‘oi cheeeeeee yea you
<WhatItIs>

A fine choice. thank you.

War Hawaii

hawaii_252520warrior.jpg

For anyone that voted for the War Room and is wondering if they can change their vote because they made a terrible decision.

The answer is:

fMiuSar.png

arq-party-jpg.853925

Props to Hockey but you already got my vote

Appreciate it bro. thanks for voting for the shoopers.

scweet!!

Dafuq is all this and why does it keep showing up in my rasslin forum? Who are these people and why shouldn't I tell them to eat Meltzer dicks?

Just vote for the shoopers brah. It will be a vote for the people.

@bigwaverider i have your back Bro.
Voted without reading the post:D

You da man!! mirhalo!!

Attachments

• arq party.jpg
    arq party.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
It's a shame you're having so much trouble coping with taking a loss.

<36>

You're on here looking at grammar and forgetting your periods. Back to the war room like a good little girl.
Your memory must be shorter than your dick. I didn't forget a period, I just laughed and made fun of you for the missing comma... armbar playboy.

@bigwaverider what is this collusion??? Which of your mod buddies knew the writing was on the wall for you and deleted my war room recruitment thread!!!

You knew I would have kept closing the gap and called in a favor from the elites
The best part about all of this is how this forum runs. The more that gets deleted the better. This type of funny little rivalry and the shenanigans around it become immortalized. The Jimmies were beyond rustled here from start to finish.

2 and a half hours until this mess is concluded.

<FutbolThink>

The mods deleting the thread in the WR took out all the steam and fun on our end. It was a good time while it lasted. Props to you @HockeyBjj and @bigwaverider for allowing the forum wide participation on this thing. I hope a good time was had by all. Cheers fellas.

WR crying like bitches, is normal.
It's almost over, then you can take the L and get out of the heavies.
6f68e023e3353bb88d0254126c790850

What are we voting for? I see no pictures

Just vote for BWR brah. I can then re-attach your head. :D

It just occurred to me that IDK what this is about.

I animated your avatar bro. First time doing this. (it's a gif and gifs have jagged edges)

zrVyeJk.gif

Bigwave has my vote, dont mess with shoopville.

Braveheart-quotes-1.gif

Cast my vote for you day one brother. I've never visited the room of war, so my loyalty is untested. Long reign the king of the shoops Wavonidis!!! Ah whoo! Ah whoo! Ah whoo!!!

Thank you!
CGm.gif

I'm from Hawaii and I can't ice skate to save my life. BWR it is.

Noice!! What island?
penn-5.gif

:D
vJjG5D.gif

One hour left.

I gotta say @HockeyBjj has earned my respect for whatever that's worth. Taking on @BrotherRider is like looking into the sun too long... but he kept fooking looking & maybe he'z blind now but FFS he fought tooth & nail teh hole fooking time.

#HockeyBjjBless

200.gif

Back