Arrested with 11 children held in squalor. -New Mexico

@computer fogie could you edit that thread title?

11 children held in squalor tells people nothing about this story that matters.

I skimmed past this thread a 100 times because of that thread title.

Wth is this.

Father who 'starved and abused 11 children with another man and three mothers at an extremist Muslim compound wanted to perform an exorcism on his "possessed" son and had an arsenal of weapons including an AR-15'

Breaking news said he's accused of training children for school shootings. What the actual fudge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6031941/Moms-11-children-New-Mexico-compound-arrested.html

4ED74F2C00000578-6031379-Siraj_Ibn_Wahhaj_39_had_an_AR_15_rifle_150_rounds_of_ammunition_-m-9_1533569469481.jpg

Wahhaj (39 above) is the son of a prolific imam from NY city.

Hey! Change your thread title!

Worse thread title ever!

Death penalty plz

I'm not sure what should be done with the women. I think they are guilty of not reporting the death of that child at the least, despite the fact that they were more then likely victims themselves.

This guy needs to spend the rest of his life in prison, which should obviously make him a flight risk.

I am happy that the people of New Mexico have voiced their displeasure with this, with death threats towards that judge. Good job New Mexicans, keep it up.

@computer fogie could you edit that thread title?

11 children held in squalor tells people nothing about this story that matters.

I skimmed past this thread a 100 times because of that thread title.

You see my post like the 3rd or 4th down? That was also a TS with a thread title of "New Mexico compound was training kids to be school shooters". My thread had more replies before the merger as well, but all that matters is the time of posting to which becomes the master

You see my post like the 3rd or 4th down? That was also a TS with a thread title of "New Mexico compound was training kids to be school shooters". My thread had more replies before the merger as well, but all that matters is the time of posting to which becomes the master

Where is the accusation for the training school shooters thing coming from?

It doesn't make sense to have some Muslim kids shoot a school up.

I just watched Corbett report and he said nothing about that. He had allot of other questions, but nothing about training school shooters.

Edit: Wow, I see it now in your post on the front page. Fucking nuts. It's in the court documents that were filed.

Last edited:
Where is the accusation for the training school shooters thing coming from?

From the prosecutors, they found it in a journal I believe that they were going to use the kids as school shooters and then the adults shoot up and bomb a hospital in Atlanta Georgia was the plan. Kids from aged 5-11 told in interviews they were practicing and being trained with handguns and ARs

The whole "prosecutors forgot to file in 10 days" after the judge let's the guys walk on bail is so effing bizarre I can't handle it. Its not like the court is coming out and saying the initial reports of terrorism are wrong and this is just a poverty with children case, they're just blatantly letting them go and trying to keep it off the news.

Last edited:
From the prosecutors, they found it in a journal I believe that they were going to use the kids as school shooters and then the adults shoot up and bomb a hospital in Atlanta Georgia was the plan. Kids from aged 5-11 told in interviews they were practicing and being trained with handguns and ARs

The whole "prosecutors forgot to file in 10 days" after the judge let's the guys walk on bail is so effing bizarre I can't handle it. Its not like the court is coming out and saying the initial reports of terrorism are wrong and this is just a poverty with children case, they're just blatantly letting them go and trying to keep it off the news.

And where was he prior to kidnapping the kid from Georgia?

Why Saudi Arabia of course.

Where ever bad shit happens, we seem to find Saudis.

Last edited:
Where is the evidence the kids were being trained to perform a school shooting?

Where is the evidence the kids were being trained to perform a school shooting?

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ne...prosecutors-court-documents-today-2018-08-08/

TAOS, N.M. — The father of a missing 4-year-old Georgia boy was training children at a filthy New Mexico compound to commit school shootings, prosecutors alleged in court documents Wednesday. The documents say Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound near the Colorado border that was raided by authorities Friday.

In the court documents, authorities said a foster parent of one of the 11 children removed from the compound had told authorities the child had been trained to use an assault rifle in preparation for a school shooting.

From CBS above. I was mistaken on the journal. Journal showed potential targets for attacks, but the "kids are being trained" came from a proesecutor interview with someone and filed as court documents hence public record when the story broke

Last edited:
Think about how scary that is. You really can train children to do anything. They likely cant even understand what they are doing is wrong.

Think about how scary that is. You really can train children to do anything. They likely cant even understand what they are doing is wrong.

And there is no way this is a one of.
I'll go full conspiracy nut and say there are plenty more where this came from.

Good luck finding the other ones if you just let these guys walk and destroy the entire compound full of evidence.

Unless they're trying to follow them back to their handlers?

This sounds like it's right out of a crazy book or movie.

I'd say it sounds ridiculous, but so is highjacking and flying commercial planes into high-rise buildings and the Pentagon.

So it looks like the FBI has arrested them, and are charging them federally.

FBI arrests New Mexico compound members on new charges
Andrew Hay
r

FILE PHOTO: Defendant Jany Leveille (L to R) sits next to her defense lawyer Kelly Golightley, defendant Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and his defense lawyer Tom Clark at hearing in Taos County District Court in Taos County, New Mexico, U.S., August 29, 2018. Eddie Moore/Pool via
REUTERS
r

FILE PHOTO: Siraj Ibn Wahhaj (L) listens to his defense attorney Tom Clark during a hearing in Taos County District Court in Taos County, New Mexico, U.S., August 28,2018. Eddie Moore/Pool via
REUTERS

(Reuters) - Five residents of a New Mexico compound were arrested on Friday by the FBI for violating firearms and conspiracy laws in what one of their lawyers described as a "bad development" for the group, who are accused of planning anti-government attacks.

Jany Leveille, 35; Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40; Hujrah Wahhaj, 37; Subhanah Wahhaj, 35; and Lucas Morton, 40, were charged in criminal complaints filed in U.S. District Court in New Mexico, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

The arrests and charges came two days after two judges dismissed child abuse charges against the five defendants on procedural grounds and allowed three to be released from jail in Taos.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1LG2Y2

Arrest the judge as well

Sadly all the feds can hit them with is illegal possession of weapons, 5 year sentence :/

Arrest the judge as well

Sadly all the feds can hit them with is illegal possession of weapons, 5 year sentence :/

The Conspiracy charge made me raise an eyebrow.

I think that penalty is more severe.

Lol at the FBI literally charging a conspiracy here.

Back