Arrested with 11 children held in squalor. -New Mexico

Chinballs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wth is this.

Father who 'starved and abused 11 children with another man and three mothers at an extremist Muslim compound wanted to perform an exorcism on his "possessed" son and had an arsenal of weapons including an AR-15'

Breaking news said he's accused of training children for school shootings. What the actual fudge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6031941/Moms-11-children-New-Mexico-compound-arrested.html

4ED74F2C00000578-6031379-Siraj_Ibn_Wahhaj_39_had_an_AR_15_rifle_150_rounds_of_ammunition_-m-9_1533569469481.jpg

Wahhaj (39 above) is the son of a prolific imam from NY city.

His daddy is apparently a mentor to Linda Sansour. This is a really fucked up story. Especially the part where the kids are being trained for school shootings! Wtf??

His daddy is apparently a mentor to Linda Sansour. This is a really fucked up story. Especially the part where the kids are being trained for school shootings! Wtf??

Crazy, I read the story and went shiiiiiiiieeet. Honestly I hope it's fake news. The part about training kids for school shootings... No idea if it's true. But man.

Can you please link to a source? If that’s true, that effectively links Sarsour with a terror cell.

Pretty fucked up story here. I see it in plenty of local news affiliates, but not in the majors yet (although I have missed that in the past).

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Ch...xico-compound-man-due-in-court-490352381.html

https://www.abc15.com/news/national/new-mexico-man-training-kids-for-school-shooting-documents-say

The father of a missing Georgia boy was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit school shootings, prosecutors said in court documents obtained Wednesday.

The documents say Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound near the Colorado border where 11 hungry children were found in filthy conditions

4 other adults have also been charged with child abuse, and the remains of a deceased boy have been found but no charges about that have been filed yet.

What do ya'll make of this? Anyone got more information than just the publicly released court documents?

Can you please link to a source? If that’s true, that effectively links Sarsour with a terror cell.

I'm on my phone right now, but I recall there being a minor controversy when she declared him a mentor to her at some event they were both speaking at. If you type "Linda Sarsour and imam Siraj Wahhaj" into a search engine you'll find out what I'm referring to. It caused a bit of a stir at the time because if I'm remembering it correctly this imam was an unindicted co-conspirator in the 93 WTC bombings.

All that being said, this doesn't "effectively link" that beeotch to this terror cell.

This is another reason why you shouldn't encourage the spread of Islam.

Jeeesus that dude has crazy eyes.
They're dead looking.

You know how you can KIND of tell what a person is like based on the way their eyes react to things? His eyes look deader than guys that came out of Vietnam with the 1000 yard stare.

Islamic extremism....we need more of these types in the USA!!!!

4EE2E00800000578-6031941-Subhanah_Wahhaj_35-a-62_1533612042168.jpg

4EE2E01000000578-6031941-Hujrah_Wahhaj-a-63_1533612042258.jpg

4EE2D44300000578-6031941-Jany_Leveille_who_also_goes_by_the_name_Maryam_was_also_arrested-a-64_1533612044562.jpg

4EDC1BA400000578-6031379-image-a-10_1533569480082.jpg

From article, all seem to be accused of child abuse. (at the very least probably).

What's the most that guy can be charged with?

Conspiracy to commit a terrorist act charges, whether it's from religious/political motivation or not, I hope would apply which really open up the options. 11 counts of child abuse and neglect at a minimum due to the starvation, not sure what those stacked up results in

I too am hoping he never takes a free breath of air again

They found the body of a kid on the property too....

They're dead looking.

You know how you can KIND of tell what a person is like based on the way their eyes react to things? His eyes look deader than guys that came out of Vietnam with the 1000 yard stare.

Yeah. It's spooky. He's got stabby hobo eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back