Arnold Allen and RDA are absolute locks tonight

Both are close fights. I kinda agree on RDA but if there is a way to lose he’ll find it.

RDA might lose. Chiesa is significantly bigger than him and I have a feeling he's gonna take him down and control him at will.

Nick Lentz is getting steamrolled though

Hey_Arnold!!.png

They are favourites for a reason. Wow so smart to bet on the fighters most people think will win, TS.

Arnold yes. RDA is a tricky one. Chiesa can pick up an upset...

just like colby was a lock against usman, eh GayArea?

so bold, picking the guys who are supposed to win.

I don't think RDA is any sort of value at over 2-1

I expect both of them to win, as well, but I wouldnt be sure of anything.

Michael Chiesa needs just one takedown to beat most fighters. His top game is a problem for anybody.

And Nik Lentz has beaten many fighters that "should have" beaten him, from Tyson Griffin to Will Brooks to Scott Holtzman. He's been in the UFC for a decade for a reason.
RDA is not "most fighters" though

allen should win no doubt.

i wouldnt put money on rda/chiesa. chiesa is fragile, but if he comes close to a sub, he can absolutely catch rda. not a great fight to put money on.

i put a good bit on cifers/hill going to decision. terrible odds, but aint no finish happening there. WINK WINK

also, lucie pudilova is the favorite over justine kish? dafuq?????

He's not above and beyond being dominated- or even finished- when under Chiesa. This is by no means a lock. Chiesa tapped Beneil Dariush.
yea, is a bit silly to bet on this fight. it doesnt make sense to bet either way. chiesa grabs an arm and its usually over. but he can get finished easy. not sure why even put money on this fight.

Gambling brahs, just LOL if you waste your money betting on Nik Lentz or Chiesa as underdogs.

You’re much better off just donating that money to the Straya wildfires, or just PM me instead and I’ll give you my Venmo account. Send me that money and I’ll win some more on my Allen/RDA parlay at -110 odds.

good day fellas
You are soo smart. Id take RDA over chiesa but chiesa has looked like a different animal at WW. maybe he was hurting himself too much to get to 155. Tonight we find out. I dont see this fight as a 100% WIN.

Back