Arnold Allen and RDA are absolute locks tonight

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Gambling brahs, just LOL if you waste your money betting on Nik Lentz or Chiesa as underdogs.

You’re much better off just donating that money to the Straya wildfires, or just PM me instead and I’ll give you my Venmo account. Send me that money and I’ll win some more on my Allen/RDA parlay at -110 odds.

good day fellas

Who are you betting on winning as underdog so I can laugh at you specifically bro?
Why laugh at someone for doing something different than you? You sound insecure

I'd rather keep my money than donate it to a fire, fire's don't even have hands, or pockets, where would they keep the cash?

I think they both win too. I'm more certain of RDA winning than Allen though. Allen had an opponent change last minute to a southpaw wrestler, so that could be tricky, but I think he'll win too.

I expect both of them to win, as well, but I wouldnt be sure of anything.

Michael Chiesa needs just one takedown to beat most fighters. His top game is a problem for anybody.

And Nik Lentz has beaten many fighters that "should have" beaten him, from Tyson Griffin to Will Brooks to Scott Holtzman. He's been in the UFC for a decade for a reason.

Gambling brahs, just LOL if you waste your money betting on Nik Lentz or Chiesa as underdogs.

You’re much better off just donating that money to the Straya wildfires, or just PM me instead and I’ll give you my Venmo account. Send me that money and I’ll win some more on my Allen/RDA parlay at -110 odds.

good day fellas
The better question is whether you should be playing allen and RDA at -250, or whether you should play the -3.5 lines at even odds.

TS just bet $5 on a parlay, and thinks he's Frank Rosenthal...

caspool-main1.jpg

Fires don’t have a vagina. How am I supposed to fuck a fire?

RDA is a lock since forever basically. Him and Maia, you know for sure that at least they would go to the distance. And Chiesa was cucked by FKL.
TS

You don't typically succeed in betting on MMA by picking favorites. Far from locks here.

I'd rather bet on Chiesa and Lentz separately than parlay the favs.

The only time I bet on a favorite is when they have advantages everywhere.

I expect both of them to win, as well, but I wouldnt be sure of anything.

Michael Chiesa needs just one takedown to beat most fighters. His top game is a problem for anybody.

And Nik Lentz has beaten many fighters that "should have" beaten him, from Tyson Griffin to Will Brooks to Scott Holtzman. He's been in the UFC for a decade for a reason.
I'm more confirdent of Arnold Allen winning than RDA.
Like @Harry Ellis said.... Chiesa is sneaky and very very good at chokes. He can sub anyone, anytime. Chiesa is no joke man.
Having said that, I'm still picking RDA on that, but with a fairly low level of confidence.

Back