Who do you prefer?

• Total voters

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Round 1

Round 2

Thought people might enjoy these, with the popularity of both of them in the Berry.

Schwarzenegger has made CLASSICS.

What's Stallone's claim to fame? Rocky?

Honestly, even if this is a boxing forum, would you take Rocky over Predator or Terminator?

Stallone is great, but Arnold is numero uno

tenor.gif

Honestly, even if this is a boxing forum, would you take Rocky over Predator or Terminator?
Sly has at least written and directed some of his films. He's actually a very good screenwriter.

Arnie is more iconic, and is better at comedy.

Can't vote on this one.

Altho I would say stallone has had a better career later , arnold has all the classics

Stallone is the better filmmaker. Some of his best movies were written and/or directed by himself.

Whereas Arnie was just an actor, albeit a charismatic one.

Stallone tends to be more grounded in reality, which I appreciate. For instance, he lost the main fight in rocky 1 and 6. I don't see Arnold ever losing a fight in any movie (except terminator but that's different)

Stallone is the better filmmaker. Some of his best movies were written and/or directed by himself.

Whereas Arnie was just an actor, albeit a charismatic one.

Stallone tends to be more grounded in reality, which I appreciate. For instance, he lost the main fight in rocky 1 and 6. I don't see Arnold ever losing a fight in any movie (except terminator but that's different)

Yeah it's kinda sad because Stallone has 10x the chops but Stallone was never Mr. Olympia so there's that. Big muscles win this one. RIP Sly.

I'm a huge fan of both, however Arnold's path to fame was much more difficult and he definitely accomplished more outside of Hollywod. He came out of a small village in Austria to become a seven-time Mr. Olympia, a Hollywood Action Hero even though he always had a thick accent, Governor of California, married in the Kennedy Family, and a very successful businessman.
He's probably the second most famous Austrian of all time, and one of the most famous Americans ever.
His biography is epic and should make a great movie if not a whole series.
Arnold+Schwarzenegger+Arnold+Schwarzenegger+wzT-KONwy_5l.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back