Media Arman Tsarukyan: "Won't Even TRY To Take Islam Makhachev Down, I WILL Try Outstrike Him"

Good game plan.

Thats what I also thought back in 2019 right after watching the first fight. Little did I know Islam would possess better striking. I think the best gameplan for Arman is to try to mix it up as much as he can and hope for a KO punch cause whatever Arman does Islam does better.

It's not necessarily a bad gameplan. It makes sense that's he wouldn't want yo repeat a losing gameplan

Apparently both Islam, and Tsarukyan don’t think Dustin exists.

Islam is talking about Tsarukyan, and then a WW TS. Tsarukyan is talking about Islam.

I’d love to see Dustin lay them both out.
Yeah, i put down $50 on Poirier to win at +550 a while back.

It's almost too perfect of a storybook ending for him to win especially with how Islam appears to be overlooking him completely.

His coach doing the childish crying stunt for one - then that whole fighting people in the crowd bit^^
I haven't been paying attention / is there a quick version or thread that summarizes this stuff?

I haven't been paying attention / is there a quick version or thread that summarizes this stuff?
Well to summarize the coach part, his coach came out in an interview and said even HE thinks Arman isn't ready to beat Islam yet and it's a 50/50 fight.

Basically Arman flipped violently during the walkout and turned the fans against him xD

Then during the decision reading the fans booed and his coach did the tears from the eyes before the camera o_O

Well to summarize the coach part, his coach came out in an interview and said even HE thinks Arman isn't ready to beat Islam yet and it's a 50/50 fight.
Pretty strong argument for Islam vs Leon if Leon is still champ and Islam beats Dustin then. But I guess the "bitch about everything if someone is from a Muslim portion of Russia" crowd would still moan about not fighting Arman in that case

Basically Arman flipped violently during the walkout and turned the fans against him xD

Then during the decision reading the fans booed and his coach did the tears from the eyes before the camera
Thanks!

Obviously i agree, If there's anywhere you can exploit it's Islam's striking. However, the gameplan he speaks of is the gameplan of virtually every opponent against a Dagi fighter.

So far, nobody has actually attempted for them to engage in multiple grappling exchanges with Islam(aside from Arman the first time which he made the fight close with it).

I think Much of Arman's striking game is built off of the level change threat, so he's going to need to go for at least a couple of takedowns here and there if he wants to open up his striking more. Islam will be using the level change threat to set up his striking, so it would be foolish for Arman not to as well.....in my opinion.

I thought Arman was a pretty boy Armenian but he’s really about that life. I like him.

Islam Ufc GIF - Islam Ufc - Discover & Share GIFs

Apparently both Islam, and Tsarukyan don’t think Dustin exists.

Islam is talking about Tsarukyan, and then a WW TS. Tsarukyan is talking about Islam.

I’d love to see Dustin lay them both out.
Lol come on man Dustin has nothing for either of these dudes. You don't have to be a Dustin hater to say that.

Islams only loss was getting dropped …. Seems to make sense to me …. Sprawl and brawl and hope to knock him out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back