• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Arman Tsarukyan punched a fan during his walkout

I tried to see what the fan did and I couldn't. A middle finger or something?

I got really curious now

From mmafighting:

He showed me ‘F*** you’ and he wanted to punch me and I wanted to punch him back. That’s it. So guys, no one show me ‘F*** you.’ It doesn’t matter who you are, I’m going to punch you in the face. You can show me ‘F***’ from like 200 meters, I’m not going to punch you. But when you’re close to me, it’s, like automatically, I’m from Russia. Don’t do that, please, or I’m going to go to prison in U.S.”

From mmafighting:

He showed me ‘F*** you’ and he wanted to punch me and I wanted to punch him back. That’s it. So guys, no one show me ‘F*** you.’ It doesn’t matter who you are, I’m going to punch you in the face. You can show me ‘F***’ from like 200 meters, I’m not going to punch you. But when you’re close to me, it’s, like automatically, I’m from Russia. Don’t do that, please, or I’m going to go to prison in U.S.”
Lol that mouthbreather is gonna get sued sooner or later, hope people flip him off everywhere he goes. But it's normal, there's something in his blood that makes him more aggressive if you know what im saying

From mmafighting:

Wonder how many hits it will take for fans to not do it.

Realistically though, after a few some fans might get the idea to do it specifically to engender a reaction to then follow that up with a lawsuit.

Back