• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arman Tsarukyan Believes Boxing Dustin Poirier Could Be Dangerous for Islam Makhachev

The real test is gonna be the second round. If Dustin can survive the first round, Islam better keep it standing up and box in the second. That's the way it goes with the grapplers and boxers. One round each to showcase their talents. And then after that I guess it's anyone's game.

I have not tried his hot sauce, never seen it in stores

I hope it’s a competitive fight with lots of Hes Rocked! And subs, it’s in deep!

Arman knows what's up fi real 💯🦌

Dustin got handz like dis yute Big Mac scrap wif from di boxing gym in Etobicoke bro wasn't from di endz but him had FAST handz DEADAZZ fam 🤬👇Aspinall tink he slick but ain't seen dis yute hooooly....⚡⚡⚡

Islam might have a chance against Dustin tho swear down prolly weak to overhandz and a slick 1-2 pull counter cuz Big Mac str8 walked em down woulda got di arm triangle but bro was already snorin' from gnp ref just caught it late Islam prolly decision him those the keys to victory IMHO 🙏☝️

Last edited:
Arman knows what's up fi real 💯🦌

Dustin got handz like dis yute Big Mac scrap wif from di boxing gym in Etobicoke bro wasn't from di endz but him had FAST handz DEADAZZ fam 🤬👇Aspinall tink he slick but ain't seen dis yute hooooly....⚡⚡⚡

Islam might have a chance against Dustin tho swear down prolly weak to overhandz and a slick 1-2 pull counter cuz Big Mac str8 walked em down woulda got di arm triangle but bro was already snorin' from gnp ref just caught it late Islam prolly decision him those the keys to victory IMHO 🙏☝️
332554cdbfa32c85bfd553ad539d6511.gif

Islam is quietly an elite counter striker though

This is the entire story.

Islam is a world class MMA adapted striker. He just head kick KO'd Volk and you can clearly see him setting it up a minute prior. His striking against Charles looked outstanding.

I honestly don't even know that I'd pick Dustin if they agreed to have a MMA gloves kickboxing fight. Dustin hits harder and has stopping power and grit, but he's very hittable and Islam is the better counter striker.

Love Dustin and 'this is MMA anything can happen' but he is past his prime and Islam is a better fighter across the board.

I like Islam's style. He reminds me of a 155 version of GSP. I think he has too many tools. Close range = clinch/judo toss. He has a better kicking game than Dustin too. If Dustin somehow survives, I'll be surprised.

Arman knows what's up no lie detected

the more i see it, dustin is just gonna get ended in R1
islam sub dustin in r1 (maybe r2 if dustin is going for the defend strategy)
dustin has pretty good standup from past records and fights, but he doesnt have enough cardio to last 3 rounds, he does have good body condition though (able to take damage and he hit hard)
islam is probably not going to take the risk of going standup with dustin for long, just to jab and go for TD
dustin give his back up all the time even in r1, its not going to end well giving that to islam.

Last edited:
Back