• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arman Tsarukyan Believes Boxing Dustin Poirier Could Be Dangerous for Islam Makhachev

@WoozyFailGuy

giphy.gif

Islam is definetely gonna rely on his sambo to get Dustin on the ground, I don't imagine him wanting to prolong the fight by keeping it on the feet.

Best grappler vs best striker of the division. usually the grappler wins.
Poirier has 1 loss vs strikers in the last 8 years and Gaethje pulled off the perfect move. Also they are 1:1
But man I would be so happy for Poirier, if he wins.

Lol, damnit, I forgot it was today.

Islam is definetely gonna rely on his sambo to get Dustin on the ground, I don't imagine him wanting to prolong the fight by keeping it on the feet.

Best grappler vs best striker of the division. usually the grappler wins.
Poirier has 1 loss vs strikers in the last 8 years and Gaethje pulled off the perfect move. Also they are 1:1
But man I would be so happy for Poirier, if he wins.

Bless Doostin for this classic meme

mcgregor-poirier.gif

38411068-0-image-a-4_1611482468441.jpg

Absolutely it’d be a bad idea to box a guy who ends up outboxing most guys he faces. Some may get some early success on Dustin but once he gets adjusted he often takes his opponents completely out if they entertain throwing punches with him for too long

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back