Arm Wrestling Is Incredibly Entertaining

Lots of UFC fans don't know that Gary Goodrige was one of the GOAT arm wrestlers. An argument can be made that at his best, he was the best ever.

Here's him pulling the two top arm wrestlers of all time

Winning a competition by going thru Cleve Dean & John Brzenk is an achievement unmatched.

Ah ok. I was going to say that doesn’t like like just overdevelopment of the muscle. Looks actually like a deformity.

Frankly, Oleg shouldn't even be allowed to compete. He is a mutant.

lol yeah man..dude is pretty interesting..I can't wait to see what he does to prepare for Levan..that guy is a freak but Devon definitely has more tools..if he can get his strength close to Levan then I think he takes it..

He’s way better than Devan technique wise, but he will have to roid out to stand a chance. I think if he can stop the hit he can tire him out. But that hand strength is going to be hard to deal with.

Dennis and Levan just juice their minds out. I don’t think anyone can compete

Frankly, Oleg shouldn't even be allowed to compete. He is a mutant.
Whatever happened to that other Russian fellow from ten years ago? I can’t remember his name. He had longer black hair and I think he was a bobsledder. Was he any good?

Whatever happened to that other Russian fellow from ten years ago? I can’t remember his name. He had longer black hair and I think he was a bobsledder. Was he any good?

Alexey Voyevoda, dude was a beast. He still arm wrestles I think but cut his hair.

He’s way better than Devan technique wise, but he will have to roid out to stand a chance. I think if he can stop the hit he can tire him out. But that hand strength is going to be hard to deal with.

Dennis and Levan just juice their minds out. I don’t think anyone can compete

yeah man they are on the special sauce for sure..Dennis's body failed after a bit and I doubt he'll ever be back in a form that's even close to what he was..he looks like an old man now..still strong no doubt but nowhere near what he was..

whatever happens it'll be an awesome road and a great story..I had a ton of fun watching both Devon and Mike train for each other..added a lot to the event..I think Devon has a great chance if he comes in like he did for Mike..which he should, given that he has a lot more time to bulk up..

Levan is facing Chaffee here soon and that will also be interesting.. Dave is strong as hell but also just mostly pure horsepower armwrestler..I don't think anyone can go toe to toe with Levan and win, so hopefully Dave has learned a few tricks..who knows. it'll be interesting no doubt..

yeah man they are on the special sauce for sure..Dennis's body failed after a bit and I doubt he'll ever be back in a form that's even close to what he was..he looks like an old man now..still strong no doubt but nowhere near what he was..

whatever happens it'll be an awesome road and a great story..I had a ton of fun watching both Devon and Mike train for each other..added a lot to the event..I think Devon has a great chance if he comes in like he did for Mike..which he should, given that he has a lot more time to bulk up..

Levan is facing Chaffee here soon and that will also be interesting.. Dave is strong as hell but also just mostly pure horsepower armwrestler..I don't think anyone can go toe to toe with Levan and win, so hopefully Dave has learned a few tricks..who knows. it'll be interesting no doubt..

definitely not sleeping on Chaffee bustin Levan down.

Wish there was a central location to watch all arm wrestling events and view records.

definitely not sleeping on Chaffee bustin Levan down.

Wish there was a central location to watch all arm wrestling events and view records.

yeah man agreed..not a lot of proper info/stats like other sports..the further back you go the worse it is lol..hopefully it gets better now that it is gaining popularity

JJ-Kwong-01.jpg

Dave Chaffee just walked over Alex Kurdecha.

That is wild. Everyone was writing him off.

Such a niche sport, most of the events are ppv and they take down recent matches from Youtube.

Last edited:
Weak. Didn't see any of them turn their hat around to feel like a semi truck....

<DisgustingHHH> nah, i'll stick to watching lesbians bashing their pussies together

<DisgustingHHH> nah, i'll stick to watching lesbians bashing their pussies together

You sure?
Well… I’ve got a few bags of Funyuns and some Yoo-Hoo that won’t drink itself if you happen to change your mind.

Back