Arm Question

Span1shKn1ght

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Okay, I know this may not be the right forum so if it isn't, please be kind and redirect me to the right place.

And now to my question, a couple of days ago my left shoulder started hurting... a lot. It was a dull, sore feeling that ran from the back of the shoulder up to my neck to the point that I couldn't look to my left. Also, my pinky finger on that hand was tingling.

The next day, the tingling went away but the ache was still there and I couldn't look to my left without a sharp pain.

Today, I can look wherever I want but my shoulder is still bugging me. Sometimes it wakes me up at night that's how bad it gets.

I'm thinking I may have just pulled something in my back but does anyone else wanna chime in on what's going on?

What were you doing before it happened? Were you doing something that you normally don't do? Was there a particular thing that may have caused an injury? Grappling, lifting weights, got hit in the shoulder?

The only thing I can think of is I was doing some sparring but I didn't take any shots in that arm. I went to the doctor today and they said it was either muscle spasms or tendonitis so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Thank God they didn't say it was broken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back