Arlovski's routine

Chad Hamilton said:
the routine's bullshit.

anyone who believes it reads too many mags.

agree its not right that for a heavyweight athlete

It's not really right for any athlete, even one moving up in weight class. It's a structural routine, not a functional one.

And yes, I woul dtelll him his routine sucks to his face, albeit in a more kind way.

wasptrash said:
I bought that issue to read on a plane trip. That was a pretty good interview and overall issue, but I thought that damn cover was pretty gay. I was kind of embarrassed for others to see it as I was reading. Ken Shamrock trying too hard to look really mean. Looked like a WWE magazine cover or something. I'm sorry, but if you're putting out a magazine with a major interview with a badass like Arlovski, you put him on the fucking cover.

At least they didn't have the typical oiled down, g-string wearing. behemoth on the cover.

Why would he have one day solely concentrating on his arms when they get worked with the chest and back workout on another day?

I officially fucking hate Flex now (I only unofficially hated it before).

Sonny said:
At least they didn't have the typical oiled down, g-string wearing. behemoth on the cover.
That's a whole other subject. Don't even get me started about how fucking strange I find the whole bodybuilding persona to be. Shit's strange...just odd. I don't ever recall a time when I felt like shaving my entire body, getting into panties (let's face it, they're panties, pure and simple) rubbing oil all over my body and posing for all my buddies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back