Arlovski vs Rampage @catchweight

Arlovski easily. Contrary to what people say, Rampage's boxing is awful. It's mostly just these short choppy hooks that would be totally ineffective against a taller striker like Arlovski.

arvloski's bigger, stronger, a better boxer, quicker hands, more power in his punches... can't see much way for rampage to win

i'd be happy to watch it if it was put together though

AA is more technical and quicker. Both have huge amount of power in their hands, but Page clearly has the better chin. Would be a great fight where I would favor AA.

Put in the video of Rumble taking Arlovskis soul and you probably get a rerun with Ramps.

Why bother making a catchweight? Rampage can easily come in at over 220 in decent shape, that's heavyweight territory

Arlovski takes it btw

Put in the video of Rumble taking Arlovskis soul and you probably get a rerun with Ramps.

Taking his "soul" is a little much, and Rumble is leaps and bounds better then Page, probably in every category

Arlovski easily. He is experiencing sort of late career resurgence whereas Rampage declined drastically and lost any motivation in spite of him claiming opposite.

If this fight happened Arlovski by ko. Also this wouldn't be a catch weight, it would be heavyweight. Heavyweight limit is 206lbs - 265lbs.
When Franklin fought belfort at a supposed catchweight it was really at LHW since the limit is 186lbs - 205lbs.

Arlovski 29-28 in a match no one will ever want to watch again. Still love me some Andrei.

AA. 3 or 4 leg kicks to slow Rampage's mean mugging and feints down to a crawl, and then AA puts on a boxing clinic. Would probably KO Rampage tbh.

Make it happen.

Really Rampage would bust AA azz up and put him to sleep.

Back