Arlovski vs Rampage @catchweight

Easy, all rampage has to do is wait until 5:01 of the first round and break Arlovski's jaw while his guard is down. A light heavyweight's guide to beating Arlovski's.

What was the maximum weigh in? Bad Cut Arlovski would be about even with Rampage over 3 rounds, but Rampage could find that chin

Nice looking fight, but why would it be at catchweight? Couldn't rampage just not cut like 20 or 30 lbs?

A heavyweight vs an overmatched light heavyweight.. I think I remember what happened last time this was booked... Miocic vs Maldonado, knocked out in 35 seconds. Rampage has a good chin, but against a heavyweight? I am not so sure.

If aj can blast him so can rampage. Page.via decision

Love AA,

BUT,

Every fighter that boxed with Rampage got their bell rung or KO'd.

I thought AA lost to Shaub and I hate Shaub.

Rampage Hands > Shaub Hands

I would say Arlovski, Since it would benefit him more, sure rampage has a sturdy chin... but, that won't help if it's Andrei hitting you.

Also I think Andrei is faster than Page, I might be wrong but that's what I think.

If this fight happened Arlovski by ko. Also this wouldn't be a catch weight, it would be heavyweight. Heavyweight limit is 206lbs - 265lbs.
When Franklin fought belfort at a supposed catchweight it was really at LHW since the limit is 186lbs - 205lbs.

For this to happen, it would be HW. A catch weight wouldn't matter, AA is already there, and Rampage would only have to gain a pound, or just fight at whatever weight he's at. Franklin vs Belfort was really LHW, but the 195 weight was put in place.

Back