Arlovski vs Mir

TBMMA09

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Someone is getting knocked out. Gotta love heavyweight. I hope Arlovski wins but I'm kinda feeling Mir in this one

Been waiting for this fight since 2005

huge toss up but my gut says AA

but then it's almost never good to root against mir

Someone is getting knocked out. Gotta love heavyweight. I hope Arlovski wins but I'm kinda feeling Mir in this one

I've seen plenty of HW fights that were supposed to be guaranteed KO finishes that went all rounds and sucked.

You're only picking Mir because you saw him fight recently. If you had seen Arlovski KO Browne recently, you'd pick him to win. Either way, Arlovski beating Browne is much more impressive than Mir beating Duffee.

Palelei and Bigfoot trying to make you look bad, TS.

Browne was attacking more cleanly than Duffee and was still getting owned.

Fan of both but I think AA deserved a title shot instead of this. I think he beats Mir by KO due to not having sloppy ass striking like Duffy.

If AA wins that should surely give him the title shot

I've seen plenty of HW fights that were supposed to be guaranteed KO finishes that went all rounds and sucked.

You're only picking Mir because you saw him fight recently. If you had seen Arlovski KO Browne recently, you'd pick him to win. Either way, Arlovski beating Browne is much more impressive than Mir beating Duffee.

I did see Arlovski KO Browne recently as well. And your right may not be a knockout. I just feel Mir has more ways to win. He has a huge advantage on the ground. Are you ok with that? Or do u have another reason why I would think that way?

Arlovski should have the next title-shot, but I have Mir by Ko.

I da Arlovski KO Browne recently as well. And your right may not be a knockout. I just feel Mir has more ways to win. He has a huge advantage on the ground. Are you ok with that? Or do u have another reason why I would think that way?

Arlovski has the sambo skills to avoid the ground with Mir. He has 0 losses by submission. I think he has the speed and striking to finish Mir as quickly as he did Browne. Duffee had Mir rocked a few times. AA would have finished him.

Arlovski puts Mir to sleep imo

AA's got most of the advantages.

Power
Speed
Wrestling
Striking

I doubt he ends up under Frank Mir.

Haha they did

Struve and Big Nog didn't do much better. 2 HW fights where you expect someone to get KO'd and instead we got 4 pretty boring rounds and 1 TKO. Sorry to give you shit man, just annoyed at the quality of these fights.

Arlovski has the sambo skills to avoid the ground with Mir. He has 0 losses by submission. I think he has the speed and striking to finish Mir as quickly as he did Browne. Duffee had Mir rocked a few times. AA would have finished him.

Good points. Gonna be an exciting fight

Back