Arlovski vs Mir

Definitely a throw back fight that should have happened.

Better late than never.

Even though ranking wise it makes no fucking sense, I gotta admit, I'm kinda excited for it.

Struve and Big Nog didn't do much better. 2 HW fights where you expect someone to get KO'd and instead we got 4 pretty boring rounds and 1 TKO. Sorry to give you shit man, just annoyed at the quality of these fights.

Yea HW is either awesome or sluggish I'll give u that. I thought Struve and Nog was a good fight though. Nog is a tough bastard but he should retire and until Struve learns to cover his face he is just gonna be an average fighter

I want Mir to win cuz WARxMIR, but I feel bad for AA. Like others have said many times now, AA should have gotten a title shot this time round. Not sure what's innit for him to fight Murr except risk possibly losing, and then what? Eggs?

Definitely a throw back fight that should have happened.

Better late than never.

Even though ranking wise it makes no fucking sense, I gotta admit, I'm kinda excited for it.

I just don't view AA as a legitmate threat to the title. I know he has looked great lately and I could be wrong. Where is Mir training at now btw? He only trained at Jacksons for a few fights?

Not really sure if this fight makes sense, thought arloski could be fighting for the belt next. Aren't they team mates at Jackson? Odd they are fighting each other. Arloski just fought a former Jackson team mate Now a current one?

Not really sure if this fight makes sense, thought arloski could be fighting for the belt next. Aren't they team mates at Jackson? Odd they are fighting each other. Arloski just fought a former Jackson team mate Now a current one?

Yea I was wondering that too. I don't think Mir has trained there for Bigfoot or Duffee. Not sure though

My two all time favourite heavyweights, don't want to see either lose. Though I have been wanting to see this fight since Arlovski won the UFC heavyweight title from Sylvia as Mir was the real champion. I'm going with Arlovski by KO.

Should have been Werdum vs Arlovski and Hunt vs Mir Imo

got a feeling Mir is gonna win, he will drop Arlovski and finish him with punches TKO

Im taking AA, he should be able to walk this one to the judges if nothing else. I think mir's best shot is taking this one to the ground.

I forgot this was happening...prolly cuz I'm sad AA doesn't have the next shot already locked, and in a division where one solid win can get you said shot. Fingers crossed he gets it if he wins this one.

Back