Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Because we all know a hyper-partisan politician tweeting means it must be true right?

201120thecase7259714254_t1070_h6f5e324843c6a158d433595411fb1d6b978e715b.jpg

Yeah shit is really going to get worse

Because we all know a hyper-partisan politician tweeting means it must be true right?

201120thecase7259714254_t1070_h6f5e324843c6a158d433595411fb1d6b978e715b.jpg

or you could respond to any of my posts where I post the actual court documents from the on going court case, audit reports, etc, all from GA, rather than the one post of a tweet from "hyper-partisan politician" that I posted on purpose. Lol, what a dork.

Have a crack at it

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ga-already-did-two-audits-rheeeee.4189594/

edit: I even bumped it with a fresh update, just for you sweetie.

Last edited:
or you could respond to any of my posts where I post the actual court documents from the on going court case, audit reports, etc, all from GA, rather than the one post of a tweet from "hyper-partisan politician" that I posted on purpose. Lol, what a dork.

Have a crack at it

It's now been 246 days since the "stolen" election, which Diaper Don lost 306-232 to Sleepy Joe. Diaper Don's post-election litigation record remains at 1-65, and there have still been zero allegations of any type of fraud that were put forward on Diaper Don's behalf to a court of law.

Surely they are going to release the kraken any day now. It just wont be today. Make sure to get your donations in to the Save America Team so that citizen Trump can make america great again.

oh by the way sweetie, heres the court records for each and EVERY post-election litigation lawsuit that was filed on diaper don's behalf.

https://www.democracydocket.com/case_type/post-election/

go ahead and give us a docket number to just one lawsuit where any single kind of fraud was alleged. it doesnt have to be proven. just alleged. just one. give me the docket number which i can look up through the court system, realise that fraud actually was alleged, and then i'll eat my words. heres your chance to own me chud.

but you wont. and like the delusional little maga muppet that you are, you will just ignore this entirely and keep on going with your dumb little charade. you do realise that everybody else sees right through this shit right? the rest of the entire world has long since been over trump losing the election. youre not convincing anybody here with this daily bullshit other than the smallest minority of maga muppets who are already all in on each and every single wackadoodle conspiracy theory thats gets thrown out there by some crackhead pillow salesman, simply because theyre still salty that their cult daddy lost the election and they will believe just about any excuse and conspiracy that gets fed to them at this point.

at what point do you just get sick and tired of being played like a fool, and decide to give it up and stop buying into this shit? when are you going to learn to think on your own? donnie will forever be the little boy who cried fraud for the rest of his life. he'll be crying fraud from his grave. but you want to know a secret? they will never find the evidence of this widespread voter fraud and put it forward in court. it makes you wonder, could it be because there was no widespread election fraud that rigged the election and perhaps this was all just a lie? nahhh! donnie would never lie to us while he asks us for donation money! its truly the rest of the world is out to get donnie. they are all in on the steal. its a deep state witch hunt from the radical left! and we're not going to stop until there is nothing left on the planet blame for trumps election loss.

but you just keep on being you, and continue giving fat donny the reacharound on the daily, while you continue to herp out your wackadoodle conspiracy theories and cute little election fraud fairy tales that will NEVER EVER be proven in any court of law. and make sure to get your donations in too like the sucker that you are. diaper don has a country to save!

Last edited:
Wait, so the people who said there was no problems in the election, but refuses to hand over their routers and services also sent out a letter that the voter registration database was hacked in November? lol

So, how's all this going? Good? Just kidding, I don't give a fuck

Have a crack at it

That story there still isn’t anything found tho. Just a judge granting them yet another place to look. That’s my point.

It’s 8 months since the election, and still nothing found. Just a never ending stream of “but wait! Maybe if we look here!”

The router thing you’re going on about, if that doesn’t turn up a mythical smoking gun, the fraud movement will just ignore it like all the other misses and move on to the next “potential” source of the all elusive fraud evidence

and here he goes with his dumb little charade again

246 days maga muppet. trump lost. get the fuck over it already.

That story there still isn’t anything found tho. Just a judge granting them yet another place to look. That’s my point.

It’s 8 months since the election, and still nothing found. Just a never ending stream of “but wait! Maybe if we look here!”

The router thing you’re going on about, if that doesn’t turn up a mythical smoking gun, the fraud movement will just ignore it like all the other misses and move on to the next “potential” source of the all elusive fraud evidence

THIS IS IT EVERYBODY! THIS IS IT!

no, the story line is that the judge agrees they found the copied ballots, as the images of the ballots were presented as evidence already, and is now allowing a full audit. to confirm.

And this has been the same story, as it is based off an affidavit from the recount in November, stating they believe they were counting counterfeit ballots and then created an affidavit, and this is still the same exact story.

edit: again, I said have a crack at it and gave you the thread. I outline this clearly in that thread. But again you don't respond to any actual stuff I post, just spew the same stuff "omg just a different claim, different angle!!" when it is in fact the same angle, the same claim. Just like when I correct you about "leaked" info when it was part of an official senate motion just a few pages ago. What a dork

that is why I already have ready to go this legislative hearing

then this one

those affidavits have lead to

to

and now

this is all a logical sequence. Flow with it

edit: and keep in mind, there were multiple court hearings, etc I left out with just this one case. And this doesnt even include the stuff mentioned in my OP. There are multiple things happening in just GA,

Last edited:
no, the story line is that the judge agrees they found the copied ballots, as the images of the ballots were presented as evidence already, and is now allowing a full audit. to confirm.

And this has been the same story, as it is based off an affidavit from the recount in November, stating the believe they were counting counterfeit ballots, and this is still the same exact story.

oh the after david's. good one. which drunk stripper did they drag out of the dive bar to get this one from?

has this went to a court of law yet, or just the kangaroo court of social media? what was the result? did the judge dismiss that after david too, just like all the other bunk ones when the judge just didnt simply believe the persons story and it didnt line up with what everybody else was saying?

but hey, when you know youre alleging bullshit, you may as well make the persons story sound so crazy just to make sure it gets tossed out before it has the chance to be dragged to court and scrutinized under cross examination. or just make sure your lawsuit is so frivolous that any judge will just throw the whole case right out! that way your sacrificial lamb wont go to jail on account of your bullshit and coersion, and you can wave that bunk after david around as a tv prop while youre covered in snot and sweating out shoe polish! you can even have them bring it with them to testify in front of a bunch of partisan hacks at a hotel lobby somewhere!

by the way, affadavits dont mean shit unless its intended to be used in court. do you know how easy it is to get one? i could walk into a lawyers office right now and make a sworn statement that i just seen what i believe to be a group of purple sasquatches, and i'm pretty sure that they were hitting the bong together. then i just pay a bit of money to get that notarized. its as easy as that. you hear that everybody? bigfoot really does exist! i've got after david's! and so long as i present it in a case that i know is going to be tossed out of court, i wont have to answer to it and i'll be in the clear! WAR Bigfoot!

Last edited:
Yeah shit is really going to get worse

And the reason their approval rating is only 22 is because they failed, not because of what they attempted.

If they were successful their approval rating would be sky high.

Have a crack at it

We’ve responded to every false report you’ve made. You on the other hand just discard those things and move on. What about those modems? That aren’t even out of Doninion voting machines?

It’s always projection with Trump and the people around him.

Keep going to bat for the actual fraudsters. Doesn’t make you look like a fool. At all.

Some key pieces.

Bridge Michigan reports that Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel and state police agencies have agreed to investigate claims outlined in a damning report issued by a GOP-led committee in the Michigan State Senate that concluded Trump allies were "purposefully defrauding people" with lies.

Republican State Sen. Ed McBroom, who chaired the committee, told Bridge Michigan that "we found circumstantial, but substantial, evidence that some people were committing fraud and extorting people for money," which is why he and his fellow commissioners recommended the Michigan AG run a criminal investigation into the matter.

In addition to criticizing Trump allies for spreading misinformation about the election, the Michigan State Senate report also concluded that "there is no evidence presented at this time to prove either significant acts of fraud or that an organized, wide-scale effort to commit fraudulent activity was perpetrated in order to subvert the will of Michigan voters."

Good luck with that waste of time audit in Michigan. Hopefully they add a few Red counties to make sure they are doing a comprehensive job. Lol. Who’s kidding, they don’t want the truth, just your money.

Back