Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Second Sight right now...

itsalwayssunnyinphiladelphia-charlie.gif

I hope old man Joe gets 10 wins in Arizona. He is up to 5 now. It’s getting sad at this point

i thought we were past 5 already in arizona but i've kinda gotten tired of all of trumps winning this year. its been 340 days since the stolen election (with evidence so damning that a only a crackhead pillow salesman is alllowed to see any of it) and i'm still waiting for his first win. perhaps i should set up a recurring donation to the save america team.

Last edited:
I think if someone had managed to convince him it was his best hope of winning the election he could have followed the script. Found a way to convince his idiot followers that a few sacrifices for the common good was American and heroic. He could have sold custom MAGA masks with gold trim

He could have told them that they were stronger than those weak-ass liberals and it was up to them to be strong and save the country, just like always. He could have made mask wearing a competition to see who was the most American, and encouraged his followers to shame any unpatriotic liberal who wasn't wearing a mask so they could destroy the economy and blame him.

I doubt liberals would fall for it, but they'd see the benefits of increased mask wearing and reduced deaths, and be a little less motivated to vote him the fuck out of office.

Trump%2B-%2BWhat%2BIf.jpg

I agree he should have done something like that, but then you would have had a complete switch on the other side. Trump created the push for a vaccination. Everyone said it was impossible and he just threw money at it and pulled it off. He did it to win an election and the first people to call it into question and spread doubt were Harris and Cuomo. That little doubt spread and now you have a subset of people that won't take it because it's not "safe". If Trump had won, that group of people would have been the left. I think it's dishonest to say the opposite.

The vaccine line is split politically and also by previous trust issues within minority communities. We needed none of that rhetoric either way during the election and now youu would have a bunch of MAGA people claiming Trump cured covid instead of all this other crap we see from them.

I agree he should have done something like that, but then you would have had a complete switch on the other side. Trump created the push for a vaccination. Everyone said it was impossible and he just threw money at it and pulled it off. He did it to win an election and the first people to call it into question and spread doubt were Harris and Cuomo. That little doubt spread and now you have a subset of people that won't take it because it's not "safe". If Trump had won, that group of people would have been the left. I think it's dishonest to say the opposite.

The vaccine line is split politically and also by previous trust issues within minority communities. We needed none of that rhetoric either way during the election and now youu would have a bunch of MAGA people claiming Trump cured covid instead of all this other crap we see from them.
You think da libs would have refused the vaccine if Trump won?

You're reaching hard to equate the stupidity on the left with the right. They are not equally stupid.

i thought we were past 5 already in arizona but i've kinda gotten tired of all of trumps winning this year. its been 340 days since the stolen election (with evidence so damning that a only a crackhead pillow salesman is alllowed to see any of it) and i'm still waiting for his first win. perhaps i should set up a recurring donation to the save america team.
I am not sure of the number of times Joe won Az. he has won AZ so many times I am losing count.

You think da libs would have refused the vaccine if Trump won?

You're reaching hard to equate the stupidity on the left with the right. They are not equally stupid.

“Frankly, I’m not going to trust the federal government’s opinion,” Cuomo has stated. “New York State will have its own review.” The governor has done a remarkable job of dealing with the pandemic, and it is impossible not to contrast his active, vigorous, and largely successful intervention with the President’s repeated lies and almost complete indifference. But to ignore any eventual approval made by the Food and Drug Administration, a decision that Cuomo stressed again in an interview with Katy Tur, on MSNBC, immediately after Trump spoke, is worse than dangerous. This can only have been a political decision, because Cuomo understands as well as anyone else that there will be a different President in charge of distributing this vaccine. “Polls say fifty per cent of American people say they will not take the vaccine if it were available today, because they don’t trust the way this federal government has politicized the process,” Cuomo said on Sunday, during remarks at Riverside Church in New York City.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/dail...-accept-fda-approval-of-a-coronavirus-vaccine

I agree he should have done something like that, but then you would have had a complete switch on the other side. Trump created the push for a vaccination. Everyone said it was impossible and he just threw money at it and pulled it off. He did it to win an election and the first people to call it into question and spread doubt were Harris and Cuom

that was so nice of toddler trump to wait until he loses an election just to push for a vaccine for a democratic hoax that was going to disappear before easter 2020.

if bleach boy over here would have done a better job acting like he gave a shit about his kung flu then perhaps he wouldnt have gotten pink socked in the election by a senile old man with dementia. boo hoo.

Last edited:
I have not checked the news today. Has Biden won AZ again?

Back