Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Thread's just turning sad now.

It is. It genuinely seems like the guy is mentally ill.

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

itsalwayssunnyinphiladelphia-charlie.gif

Everyone with a brain in their head was talking about the fact that Trump would initially be in the lead in many of the states with large amounts of mail in ballots that would skew heavily toward Biden. There's nothing "mysterious" about Biden eventually taking the lead when the ballots were finally counted.

The only thing you've predicted right this entire time is that "this isn't over". You're right about that because the grifters that championed this "audit" have realized that gullible idiots like yourself are an endless well of money that they are going to keep milking as long as they can keep stringing you along.

You've been duped by a lifelong grifter, but you're either too stupid or too stubborn at this point to admit it.

Everyone knew this and political hacks on the right were parroting it. This moron thinks it was his idea. Trump was even talking about it prior to the election.

@second sight has never had an original thought.

Giuliani added that he couldn't think of anything else "that I laid eyes on." This was itself amazing: Before going public with anti-election conspiracy theories, Giuliani's due diligence involved reading some stuff via social media — though he's not sure which platform.

The former president's lawyer also told the public he knew of a witness who could bolster the allegations against Dominion. In the deposition, Giuliani conceded that he didn't actually speak to the alleged witness, but he thinks someone else on Team Trump probably did.

So what he’s saying is that he’s no different than the people who believe him. He read some Russian or Chinese psyops on FB and ran with it.

I will say I was wrong about you, I always thought you were marginally smarter than all these other clowns.

You accused me of having the mods secretly alter my posts in order to make you lose the argument.

But anyway, I think pretty much everyone called this more accurately: That they would ultimately have to admit that Trump lost, which they absolutely just did, but would float out a few vague "inconsistencies" that would dupe idiots like you while being immediately disproven and explained by sources infinitely more reputable than the trash you post.

Speaking of the trash you post, kid you aren't even reading what you're spewing out here. You've been called out multiple times for posting the same source over and over, just because the same link derived from a multiple tweets. So clearly you just have about 20 shitty alt-right twitter sources that you run to a regurgitate here without any real context of your own.

At this point, you're basically living in a dog house while bragging about how awesome your crib is.

You accused me of having the mods secretly alter my posts in order to make you lose the argument.

But anyway, I think pretty much everyone called this more accurately: That they would ultimately have to admit that Trump lost, which they absolutely just did, but would float out a few vague "inconsistencies" that would dupe idiots like you while being immediately disproven and explained by sources infinitely more reputable than the trash you post.

Speaking of the trash you post, kid you aren't even reading what you're spewing out here. You've been called out multiple times for posting the same source over and over, just because the same link derived from a multiple tweets. So clearly you just have about 20 shitty alt-right twitter sources that you run to a regurgitate here without any real context of your own.

At this point, you're basically living in a dog house while bragging about how awesome your crib is.
I had forgot about that, you got your ass handed to you and then the mods edited a bunch of post to make it look better. That would be funny if it weren’t for the fact that big tech has employed the same heavy handed tactics to try and even the field.

TLDC about the rest of your garbage

I had forgot about that, you got your ass handed to you and then the mods edited a bunch of post to make it look better.
looooooooooool.

This conspiracy runs deeper than I thought!

I had forgot about that, you got your ass handed to you and then the mods edited a bunch of post to make it look better. That would be funny if it weren’t for the fact that big tech has employed the same heavy handed tactics to try and even the field.

TLDC about the rest of your garbage
laughing-joe-biden.gif

A lot of people really ran with the fraud narrative and then when it lead to nothing they just acted like they never cared or believed it
Quite a few people have dropped out, but second sight isn't quite the last of the Mohicans here. Cottage Cheese Brains still stops by fairly regularly, someone just told ss he was doing the lord's work...Boxing Skills wrote that we were all "shook and in damage control" over the audit results, and some other poster I just saw still has a "JOE BIDEN DIDN'T WIN! FRAUUUDUUDD!!" spiel as his signature.

They're lurking, biding their time, like Anthrax in the permafrost, waiting for it to thaw so they can reemerge and spread their pathogens.

Back