• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Opinions are all you guys have

First its there’s no evidence, then when 20 different kinds of evidence is presented you ignore it. These guys that erased data will get charged, these votes that shouldn’t have been counted will result in the election being decertified. You guys sticking your fingers in your ears blowing raspberries is not a defense.
Our whole election system is compromised and that will get exposed, just like Trump has exposed the deep state (republicans and democrats) his unwavering willing to fight will be a win for the whole country.

Fucking when? Biden is already like 20% done with his term lmao.

Ok?

"I don't have anything to comment on, other than I don't like that opinion, rheee"

You have a proclivity to post opinion pieces that are full of bullshit misinformation so don’t get upset when adults don’t take you seriously. You have to earn that thing called respect.

First its there’s no evidence, then when 20 different kinds of evidence is presented you ignore it. These guys that erased data will get charged, these votes that shouldn’t have been counted will result in the election being decertified. You guys sticking your fingers in your ears blowing raspberries is not a defense.
Our whole election system is compromised and that will get exposed, just like Trump has exposed the deep state (republicans and democrats) his unwavering willing to fight will be a win for the whole country.
1-65 in court
and Trump lost AZ 4 times. All this proof how come you are the only one to have it. If there was real truth then it would have been brought forward by now, not shared by rando you tubers.

honestly i just come in here to read the dunks now

the three amigos, blasted every time
All about power jamming bro.

shaq-big-dunk.gif

lee_hotti_091.jpg

IIRC, I believe the commentary Marlboro Man offered Sherdog with this photo was, "a kiss for you haters!"

1-65 in court
and Trump lost AZ 4 times. All this proof how come you are the only one to have it. If there was real truth then it would have been brought forward by now, not shared by rando you tubers.
Not a single case was heard ZERO

lee_hotti_091.jpg

IIRC, I believe the commentary Marlboro Man offered Sherdog with this photo was, "a kiss for you haters!"
Wonder what this badass is doing these days?

If you know, keep it to yourself, I want the mystery and wonder in my life.

Back