• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

@Holic so you genuinely not understand that the audit found the irregularities split evenly, and what that means?

dead ass serious - because you seem to be entirely unaware that when the audit report highlighted 24k moved votes, etc., those numbers included a near 50/50 split between D and R votes.

Do you get that?

And what was Biden's margin of victory again?

Don't struggle too hard I can smell the smoke coming out of your ears already.

Look at all that fraud Republicans committed!!!

Oh my god you actually think the implication here is that republicans committed fraud with their own names after they moved.

Jesus fucking christ ROFL

And what was Biden's margin of victory again?

Don't struggle too hard I can smell the smoke coming out of your ears already.

10k, and adjusted for all irregularities, assuming we wipe them out entirely, BIDEN STILL WINS. The full numbers are listed in the report.

10k, and adjusted for all irregularities, assuming we wipe them out entirely, BIDEN STILL WINS. The full numbers are listed in the report.

10k is not 14k kid. Please stop you're really digging a hole for yourself.

Show your work. What numbers are you using? The full report is listed in that thread. You can crunch each category, and the number of votes favor Biden.

They irregularities are split nearly 50/50. Meaning it’s a net zero movement of the outcome.

The party that rigs their own primaries and have bitched about machines for the last several elections now try and say the exact opposite

Bookmark

Lol, the rubes having a hard time coping with their loss so they are doubling down on their own retardation
They have a hard time coping with their loss because their leader is a psychopathic con artist but that's only part of the reason it's also because they live in this demented bubble a bubble created by themselves, rightwing propaganda, politicians, the MSM and yes popular culture a bubble that says they are the silent majority, they are the real Americans, they are America's moral center. So because they do live in this bubble whenever they the silent majority, the real Americans, America's moral center lose an election there must of course be something very very wrong.

It appears based on the word of Sidney Powell that McCarthy, Steve Scalise, Louis Gohmert and Justice Alito were party to the Jan 6th insurrection. That the insurrection was to stop the counting of votes that day to allow Justice Alito, who was the circuit judge for Sidney 12th amendment filing to issue an injunction. Apparently, Pelosi got wind of what was going on and reconvened Congress to thwart their plans.

They have a hard time coping with their loss because their leader is a psychopathic con artist but that's only part of the reason it's also because they live in this demented bubble a bubble created by themselves, rightwing propaganda, politicians, the MSM and yes popular culture a bubble that says they are the silent majority, they are the real Americans, they are America's moral center. So because they do live in this bubble whenever they the silent majority, the real Americans, America's moral center lose an election there must of course be something very very wrong.

Yeah, I think a lot of them took the 2016 election result as evidence that people were secretly siding with their brand of xenophobic, reactionary politics and that their ideology has a bright future, when in reality it was simply a case of low voter enthusiasm and turnout.

When confronted with the fact that the actual majority wants nothing to do with meme-presidents, their world is shattered.

Your attitude in this thread clarifies your devotion to Project Veritas and your outright rejection of any evidence of their malfeasance.

Why do you kids keep saying this then get mad when anyone points out that the report shows 50,000+ fraudulant votes? I genuinely don't understand. Do you want us to just pet your heads and give you a cookie?
<BronTroll1>

It appears based on the word of Sidney Powell that McCarthy, Steve Scalise, Louis Gohmert and Justice Alito were party to the Jan 6th insurrection. That the insurrection was to stop the counting of votes that day to allow Justice Alito, who was the circuit judge for Sidney 12th amendment filing to issue an injunction. Apparently, Pelosi got wind of what was going on and reconvened Congress to thwart their plans.

Considering how insane she is absolutely nothing she says can be trusted, even if she has a video tape of everyone confessing.

Seriously, she's a transcendent nutjob.

Yeah, I think a lot of them took the 2016 election result as evidence that people were secretly siding with their brand of xenophobic, reactionary politics and that their ideology has a bright future, when in reality it was simply a case of low voter enthusiasm and turnout.

When confronted with the fact that the actual majority wants nothing to do with meme-presidents, their world is shattered.
I think it took a lot longer than 4 years, it was a combination of decades living in that bubble that constantly told them that they were the real America, they were the silent majority, they were America's moral center then comes Trump into the picture and it all came together into the madness you see today like for example these constant sham audits.

An example of the role the MSM had in creating that bubble is these silly ass constant interviews in small town diners to find out what "real" Americans feel about whatever issue.

Personally if I read another or see on tv one more interview in some small town diner asking people why they support Trump my head is going to goddamn explode.

Last edited:
This was much longer but I messed it up and it's too late to fix it tonight.

I'll post what I have and come back to it tomorrow.

Kraken-Emerges.gif

Nevermind my pillow guy Mike it turns out Overstock.com former CEO plowed 1 million into this recount effort. Guess what business I am not buying from again. Seriously after looking into to this he is seriously a pro Trump crazy like Liddell.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/8349194002

https://www.google.com/amp/s/financ...s/why-ex-overstock-ceo-patrick-090154781.html
He's not actually involved with Overstock anymore, doesn't even own any more shares. He got booted out when it was found out he was involved with that Russian spy, Maria Butina. The other guy she was also dating, Paul Erickson, tried to develop a backchannel between the NRA and the Russian government. He also got convicted of fraud, then pardoned by Trump. I guess this is what Byrne is tasked with doing?

I love Byrne's schtick here. We've seen this a lot online:

"This is not about Trump. It's about the Constitution," Byrne said in a series of interviews this month. . "I'm not a Donald Trump supporter, and I did not vote for Donald Trump

Sure, sure. That's why you, Flynn and Kraken lady met with Trump at the white house to conspire how to steal the election! Apparently he's even self-published a recent book: The Deep Rig: How Election Fraud Cost Donald J. Trump the White House, By a Man Who Did Not Vote for Him

LOL!

Back