Ariel interviews paint in the process of drying.

I love Robbie but i've enjoyed doing jury duty more than his interviews

I love how serious his face gets at the end when he says:

"I'm not a buzz guy, I'm a guy that goes out there and {*gives soul taking death glare*} beats someone's you know what."

Cool projection, bro.

Actually he's not far off, they're are the super fans who want to know every move a person makes. Look at mcgregor, you have all these beta males reporting on what car he bought or new shirt he's wearing.

Actually he's not far off, they're are the super fans who want to know every move a person makes. Look at mcgregor, you have all these beta males reporting on what car he bought or new shirt he's wearing.

Or what kind of purse he's toting.

I don't know what you're saying but who can say why this thread exists other than the person who made it?

I don't give 2 fucks how good an interview is.

When he fights, I tune in.

Yeah, but this....

l41lHtOfrfjXQDcoo.gif

One of the most bad ass moment in MMA

I don't know what you're saying but who can say why this thread exists other than the person who made it?

I'm saying there will be a market for fans who are interested what fighters do outside of the cage.

It is what it is
Faber-esque in his interview is Robbie Lawler, Joe.

Sometimes Robbie has some gems. But most of the time his interviews are boring. He's not the most articulate guy. Luckily, he is must see TV when he fights.

Or what kind of purse he's toting.

Lol that's what killed me the most. Shertards like giddy school girls talking about the designer man purse he bought. Those dudes might have well chopped off their cocks and balls and thrown it out the window.

I remember when they showed him shopping for a new pair of jeans on embedded and thinking, really, this is the most interesting thing you can film him doing? lol.

Hmm, most folk like a good build up to a fight, but if it's not there, it's not there. By his own admission, he's a recluse when it comes to doing media outside of fighting.

He's talking about not getting the respect he deserves from the MMA community - assume he means pundits - but you have to interact with fans at least or a Q&A before the weigh ins or something.

Every sentence seems to start with; "I don't worry....." He's had a long career, I'm sure there's lots he could talk about. Can't really have it both ways.

Skimmed through it but even Fedor interviews have more emotion lol.

Dont you realize its the boring interviews that make the verbally gifted as special and unique as they are? Imagine if everyone was like McGregor or Chael, shit would get real old and real annoying real fast. Hell it gets annoying enough when its just them that do it. Who gives a shit anyway? Thats Robbie. Would you rather him fake some bullshit persona for the camera? Just let him be him and do his thing in the cage which btw is more than enough. I happen to enjoy watching him shut down all of Ariels stupid instigating questions with flat idgaf one liners.

Cool projection, bro.

So you're not a Lawler fan, but you claim that's not because his interviews aren't entertaining to you. So what the hell could make you not a fan? It sure as hell ain't his fighting.

So you're not a Lawler fan, but you claim that's not because his interviews aren't entertaining to you. So what the hell could make you not a fan? It sure as hell ain't his fighting.
Well I'm sure you won't like my reasoning but I think he has been gifted two really bad decisions and outside of his Rory fight I don't find him all that interesting in the cage. I really resist this narrative of the 'old school' fighters, and it just seems to basically be a rejection of the evolution of the sport which I love. I don't really like brawlers.

Is it just me or is that BJ Penn gif in every fucking thread now? -_-

Back