• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ariel Helwani to Ortega: "Brian, you're such a goodlooking guy. I get lost in your eyes."

are you talking about yourself now?

If i saw my own browser history id want to bleach my eyes? Even tho it would just contain stuff i already saw?

Your post makes me want to bleach your eyes

Water is wet.

Mufucka is sexy mane , keep it 100 .

When you act gangsta, it ain't gay fool

fuck off. he looks like a scamp. nah jokes. I don't know. girls may find him attractive. weird thing to say though ariel.

Saying manlet Ortega has unusual and pretty blue eyes for a dude isn't gay why you guys so insecure. But the Sexyama worship threads.. im pretty sure I single handedly shut those down in the heavies myself getting so triggered by all the gay on an MMA site. He's handsome but those threads were actually gay in tone. Of course Ortega has pretty eyes. He's Latino and they're blue ffs.

Saying manlet Ortega has unusual and pretty blue eyes for a dude isn't gay why you guys so insecure. But the Sexyama worship threads.. im pretty sure I single handedly shut those down in the heavies myself getting so triggered by all the gay on an MMA site. He's handsome but those threads were actually gay in tone. Of course Ortega has pretty eyes. He's Latino and they're blue ffs.
I usually take part in those Sexyama threads, but some people take it too far, I agree

nothing wrong in getting lost in a man's eyes

Funny, I don't think he really is that good looking. Attractive, but nothing special.

So, you're saying nothing is gay about MMA?
Well, sure i could see a few fighters may look attractive to gay people. But its not like every fighter on the roster is thick, solid, and tight or explosive. Theres way more sports to watch for that. I would think they would want to watch A-level athletes, not the B-level athletes that the UFC can only afford.

upload_2018-12-5_11-52-19.jpeg
When Crack Ho's get lost in a bowl Fruit Loops..

Dude always reminds me of handsome face from Dexter's Lab
tumblr_n1qh3wIABC1r0hsb6o1_500.jpg

I always thought the guy was quite grotesque looking

Well, sure i could see a few fighters may look attractive to gay people. But its not like every fighter on the roster is thick, solid, and tight or explosive. Theres way more sports to watch for that. I would think they would want to watch A-level athletes, not the B-level athletes that the UFC can only afford.
Anderson Silva have said that there are gay fighters in MMA .

Back