• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ariel Helwani to Ortega: "Brian, you're such a goodlooking guy. I get lost in your eyes."

BJJ is not gay unless you make eye contact, gay if you do, and ultra homo gay if the eye contact is with Brian
You wouldn't be able to not make the eye contact with him though. It's like telling you not to look back on the way out of hades. Of course you have to look back.

Dt9ExC3UcAAr3kJ

ketchup-stain-shirt-stock-today-tease-170227_7e6f27f708e358c1b2930e9562117ef6.jpg

Im straight muslim and got a daughter but i gotta say Brian is extremely handsome. Gid creates beauty.

Plus he is latino who are top 5 most beatiful people.

Dont mean he is weak tho. Dide has 20 times more guts then woodley and others have. Woodley would stay out and cry race card if anybody was beating him this bad. No strike having tmz rapper

We need this thread to be as long and hard as randy's exploits with jo

Im straight muslim and got a daughter but i gotta say Brian is extremely handsome. Gid creates beauty.

Dont mean he is weak tho. Dide has 20 times more guts then woodley and others have. Woodley would stay out and cry race card if anybody was beating him this bad. No strike having tmz rapper
1 you are VERY gay and 2 Woodley is a fucking monster unlike this 1 dimensional bitch ortega.

Greasy hair
If you grow them long, wash them
Can go a couple days just fine as you don't want to wash it too often with long hair if you're not sweating a bunch as it washes out all your natural oils that keep your hair healthy and protected. But yeah some people go like 4-5 days and big yikes.

Can go a couple days just fine as you don't want to wash it too often with long hair if you're not sweating a bunch as it washes out all your natural oils that keep your hair healthy and protected. But yeah some people go like 4-5 days and big yikes.
This is true of only some people, many people have to wash their hair everyday and some with dryer hair need to spread it out a bit. It certainly isnt a universal thing.

This is true of only some people, many people have to wash their hair everyday and some with dryer hair need to spread it out a bit. It certainly isnt a universal thing.
Fair. Mine is a 2-3 day schedule at about low shoulder length. Unless i'm physically active, then yeah will wash more accordingly cause having an itchy scalp from not cleaning out sweat is frekkin gross.

Latino isn’t race. He’s mostly European blood. I don’t see much or any Native American ancestory in him. However, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t.

how can anyone blame him..?

id fight claudia for that baby making spot no problem

Why does mma attract all the homosexuals? I mean, wouldn't they prefer a less violent sport like bodybuilding?
well, theres no contact in bodybuilding..

also, angry violent love making and mma can be very similar, wink wink

Latino isn’t race. He’s mostly European blood. I don’t see much or any Native American ancestory in him. However, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t.
Have you seen his dad? He looks almost full native American. The only way him and his brother's looks make sense is if his mom had an affair with a white guy.

Back